Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
paragon571
Webkinz :)
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

Default Huricanne Sandy

Hurricane sandy is on its way. I hope we don't loose power because it is going to be bad. The only thing that is crazy is that my school has already canceled until Thursday at this time.
paragon571 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

Default Re: Huricanne Sandy

I'm right on the edge, so all we should be getting is rain and wind
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

im off school tomorrow too
irene was rough last year and we were only out of power for a week

all the grocery stores are out of everything around here
people in my town are being asked to evacuate since we live right on the coast
we currently have a broken heater and we have a cold front coming too so we collected wood and kindling as well as put our storm windows down and moved everything up in the basement since it floods we put the cars in the garage and got extra gas for the generator
Old 10-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

I heard that Brooklyn and Manhattan are being evacuated (we're close to the US/Canada border into NY) but I'm sure tons of people are getting it all over the US. There are flood warnings 3 hours from here, so I think I'm safe.

Good thought's for our 'neighbours'
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

I am right out of it's range so I might just be getting little rain and cold air, nothing serious.

I hope everyone that is closer to the storm stays safe and warm.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 10-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #6

VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness
VanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicnessVanillaCalf is epic beyond epicness

My school has already been canceled for Monday and Tuesday.
So far the sky is just cloudy for me, and I think we're somewhat in it's path.
I don't know enough about the weather, I just know that it's going to be really stormy.
VanillaCalf is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #7

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I'm right in the middle of the storm and we're actually being asked to evacuate from our house. My dad stubbornly says that we're not leaving, which worries me greatly. I hope everyone else is fine, though.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #8

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I'm not anywhere near the hurricane.
I'm in Arizona so,

I hope everything is alright though
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #9

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

School is cancelled tomorrow for me. I'm not getting worked up or scared, like I did for Hurricane Irene.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 10-28-2012, 03:35 PM   #10

Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent
Rainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talentRainbowwebkinz7 is an unparalleled talent

I'm out of its range because I don't live on the coast. I'm praying for everyone who will get hit by Sandy. Although, I do wish I had no school, but I obviously don't want the hurricane.

EDIT: Apparently I'm supposed to get a couple inches of rain and about 40-50 mph wind gusts from Sandy. I really hope we have no school because of the rain and wind gusts! That means more webkinz time!

Last edited by Rainbowwebkinz7; 10-28-2012 at 09:18 PM..
Rainbowwebkinz7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bedroom hymns, bradying, sandyyyyyyyyyyy, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥, you are beautiful!, you matter!