Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

Default How do I handle this situation?

My group of friends consists of 5 girls and a guy. At lunch, the guy only sits with us every other day because he has another group of friends that is too large to sit at the same table.

Today, he was at the other table. Two of my friends started to make fun of him. They said some pretty mean things on who he liked and stuff. We all knew they were teasing so we were laughing.

The guy saw we were laughing and some of us (not me) were looking at him some of the time. He asked my friend who started the whole thing after lunch what we were laughing about. My friend told him more than the truth and blamed it on me.

This guy was my first best friend I made when I moved. Now he won't even talk to me and he's not answering my texts. I also kind of like him.

I'm really mad at my friend. She was lazy and took the easy route out of the problem, putting the weight and responsibility on my shoulders. She's texting me like crazy asking for forgiveness but I don't know if I should forgive her, yet.

What should I do? I don't want to lose my friends.
lego is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

coolcat8900 has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do I handle this situation?

dont forgive her!! tell her what she did is wrong! tell the dude that you didnt mean to make fun of him you were joking around

The RED text colour and this shade of BLUE are reserved for staff use only.
Electrabuzz1

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 03-13-2012 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Changing text colour
coolcat8900 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Try and get him alone to explain.
If you've explained in your texts, and he doesn't believe you, you can get your friend to set it straight. If she's so crazy about wanting to be forgiven, then this would honestly only be fair. Not to mention, he currently thinks she's on his good side, so he'll listen to her.
I hope everything smooths over for you.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
If you've explained in your texts, and he doesn't believe you, you can get your friend to set it straight. If she's so crazy about wanting to be forgiven, then this would honestly only be fair. Not to mention, he currently thinks she's on his good side, so he'll listen to her.
exactly what I was thinking. Have your friend who is still on his good side send an explanatory text. That way, she'll get her punishment and you can righteously forgive her.
labradorian is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:22 PM   #5
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

The thing is that she's already on his bad side from a previos event
lego is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by lego
The thing is that she's already on his bad side from a previos event
Ohhh, that makes it more difficult. Um, why don't you let this boil down for a while, and in a few days have a chat with him about what happened? Or make him a card explaining thing and telling him you are sorry for talking about him behind his back. I still think your friend should send him the text though, that way he knows from a source other than you that you did not start it.
labradorian is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #7
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Agreed.
I'd just try texting him, and being like "I'm really sorry, but I really need to talk to you. Please let me know when we can talk."
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #8
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

Try texting or calling him, and explain it to him. If he's truly your friend he will believe you and forgive you. If that doesn't work, get the friend who blamed you to explain it to him. That was really wrong on your friend's part, you don't lie to your friends. If they're really your friends though, everything will work out (:
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #9

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

If he's not answering anything at school get him alone and explain what really happened see if he'll understand. And the girl tell her to explain it to your guy friend if he listens it'll be all right he'll understand.
popcorngood is offline Female
Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

I know:

Have a talk with your friend, but secretly record the conversation on your phone. Then, show it to your guy-friend.

If that doesn't work, I have no idea what would.
shreds97 is offline Male
Closed