Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
ThePoint16

Default Help me, PLEASE!!

Please, help me!!

We were just at the vet and I met one of the sweetest cats. Normally, when I see cats from the shelter like that, I just pet them and move on. But I FELL IN LOVE. It was love at first sight. I have 2 other cats at home and I LOVE them too, just as much as Peaches [the cat from the shelter] Well, we're going to adopt Peaches. I couldn't bear to have the shelter put him to sleep.

BUT....what about Bobo and Simon? The cats I have now! Simon gets along with everyone, but Bobo is "the man," "the king," NOBODY messes with him!! I'm afraid how he'll react. He's older than Peaches, and they're both males, but Peaches has claws and Bobo doesn't. They both have mellow personalities, I'm just really afraid.

Please give me tips!!

Go to PAGE 2, POST 17 for his picture!

Last edited by ThePoint16; 05-24-2008 at 06:53 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 02:44 PM   #2
your mom.
Gifted

Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!Milly355 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Help me, PLEASE!!

I have no clue....

O_O
Milly355 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
ThePoint16

LOL, thanks anyways, Milly
Old 05-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

Um... Possibly go to a vet and ask to get the claws clipped. And since they're both mellow, they'll probably get used to each other and be friends! =]
Curie is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well I have two cats. The first one is really smart and she is like the queen but she doesn't liek to be around everyone. The new cat (actually this was like a year ago) is not very smart and is more like a dog (he is best friends with the dog) anyway at first they did not get along but after about a month they seemed to not mind each other as much. They will probably bat and fight with one another but that's okay. just make sure to give them all equal attention so none of them feel less loved. It may take a while but they will all aventually get along or just deal with one another!

Congrats on your new cat!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Curie
Um... Possibly go to a vet and ask to get the claws clipped. And since they're both mellow, they'll probably get used to each other and be friends! =]
Oh no! Sorry but please dont do that! Cats can't have their nails declawed. It is bad for them. Not like they are going to get sick it is just bad!

Don't worry. In my home I have the queen of the house and I got to new kittens. All my other cats were hurting them. After awile they will get use to each other and ignore or love eachother. But if they ignore then sometimes they can get into a fight.. but not really!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #7

pyranesepup is just really nicepyranesepup is just really nice

Well, You certainly don't have to worry about peaches. They might fight for a bit, but they will get over themselves eventually.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #8
ThePoint16

Oh goodness, thank you SO much I'm just so excited!!
Old 05-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #9

janeybpug is on a distinguished road

I have 4 dogs and 3 cats and all of my cats get a long well.2 of them have claws and the other one doesn't . I'm positive they'll get along.
janeybpug is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

i have no clue too because my cats are rag dolls which is their breed and they dont even move lol!!
Closed