Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: HELP! april fools is close by!

haha Ilovemom good one
I told my BFF that I was going to hawii and she was like no way and then I prepared myself by getting all teary eyed and such and called her and told her that our bank account was robbed and we're not going and I had to move to a little apartment and then in the midlle of her I'm so sorry! and the like I said April Fool's and she was like What! so I said April fools again.
Yeah she loved that one so if you like it but I don't really have anything for family just friends
muzicfreak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Last year I played a prank on my mom. She HATES snakes so I stuffed a rubber snake up the faucet in her bathtub. When she turned the water on, she screamed so loud that I am sure all of my neighbors wondered what the heak was going on.

Haha it was pretty mean, but my mom got me back by placing a fake spider in my food
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:27 AM   #13
OAH!
Webkinz :)

MFdawgs7 is a jewel in the roughMFdawgs7 is a jewel in the rough

If your have a brother or sister, take a pair of pants frm the drawer or closet or if you have fresh cloths from the laundry then take the pants and tie a knot in on of the legs... not a super tight not cuase you wann a be able to get it back out, but when they try to put on the pants... they cant get them on! HAHA silly, but classic. Good Luck on April Fool's!
MFdawgs7 is offline Male
Old 03-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #14
puppyloves

ever read the American Girl mags? i used to get them... they had some great ideas last year. one was use jell-o for a drink like coolaid
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #15
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

Thanks for alll the wonderfull ideas! they are great! keep them comming!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #16

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by puppyloves
ever read the American Girl mags? i used to get them... they had some great ideas last year. one was use jell-o for a drink like coolaid
LOL! good Idea!
View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Last year I played a prank on my mom. She HATES snakes so I stuffed a rubber snake up the faucet in her bathtub. When she turned the water on, she screamed so loud that I am sure all of my neighbors wondered what the heak was going on.

Haha it was pretty mean, but my mom got me back by placing a fake spider in my food
That is s o funny!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:13 AM   #17
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

How about you put a post-it on the person you want to "fool" and say "KICK ME! NOW!" Or you can trick them to stay in bed!
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 AM   #18
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

lol those are really good ideas!!!!!!!!!!! i love them keep going!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 10:07 AM   #19
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
Super EWWWWWW

I thought of another good prank i used on my mom (got grounded for a week).
You know those little magnetised things they put on dvd's ect. When you buy the dvd they have to de-magnetise it so you do not set off the stores alarm.
So take one of those and a magnet into the store. while in the store rub the magnet on the magnetic thind to remagnetise it then stick it on someones back or shopping cart.
Heres a pic of what i was talking about
Click the image to open in full size.

I think there may be some videos on you tube for this

LOL i should do that but i was already grounded yesturday and wensday so...
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #20
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

you could try and change the clocks of one of your bros or sis (iif u have one) and say (nvm SCREAM) TIME TO GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and close the curtains so they won't know it is still dark and will get all confuzed at 1 a.m!
Closed