Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #31
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Help?

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
First of all, that's a silly school policy. Sometimes it's right and good to avoid certain people.
If you'd like to still get together with Mary sometimes, my advice is to sit down with her and clearly say that you'd like to get together with her sometimes, like maybe a movie every few weeks, or something. Set a day aside and plan ahead. Also be clear that sometimes you have other people you have committments with as well. If she complains about wanting to join in with you at other times, just nicely remind her that you are looking forward to the day you 2 have set aside, but this time is for you and your other friend.
If you don't want to get together with her ever, that's fine. Just be kind and friendly. It's ok to say NO.
889wlry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
~Dreamer
Webkinz :)

SourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clownSourPatchy822 is cool as a bunny clown

What I would do if I were you is tell Mary that I need some space. I'd tell Mary that my mom said to choose only ONE person and that I picked Jane first and the decision has already been made.

If she keeps going on about how much she wants to go just don't talk to her and keep your distence [sorry if I spelled that wrong] from her and maybe while your doing that she'll think about how she was behaving to you more and understand that she can't go.

I honestly think the teacher has no business telling you who to invite to your house/movies or not. If she can't understand your mom said bring one person then you need to make her understand. It's YOUR house. It's your MOMS money that is going to that movie ticket. And it's YOUR choice. Hope I helped
SourPatchy822 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #33
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Wow. I'm an only child and i don't brag all the time i barely do it anyways. You should tell the principal or your mom about. It's rude to just invite yourself without the person having the sleepover etc didn't invite you. I would get annoyed if i was in your shoes. I would tell her that your grounded or something and say you can't go and you end up going anyways. Why can't she see the movie with her mom and her? Good Luck
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 06:23 PM   #34
minniekins

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
First of all, that's a silly school policy. Sometimes it's right and good to avoid certain people.
If you'd like to still get together with Mary sometimes, my advice is to sit down with her and clearly say that you'd like to get together with her sometimes, like maybe a movie every few weeks, or something. Set a day aside and plan ahead. Also be clear that sometimes you have other people you have committments with as well. If she complains about wanting to join in with you at other times, just nicely remind her that you are looking forward to the day you 2 have set aside, but this time is for you and your other friend.
If you don't want to get together with her ever, that's fine. Just be kind and friendly. It's ok to say NO.
Desty always knows how to say just the right thing.
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #35
TaliaJoy18 </3

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

My mom knows We've already went, and so far she hasn't said anything. She's still being herself (i.e. crying because when we were playing tag another student tagged her from behind while she was talking to me)
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #36
Live, Laugh, Love

gabbyness4ever is just really nicegabbyness4ever is just really nice

Boy, you're in a sticky situation. This Mary chick needs to lose the 'tude. Tell her that (in a nice way, of course). Calmly expalin to her (and your teacher) that there is no more room let in the car and you were only allowed to bring one person. And I know this sounds mean, but when she calls your house, don't answer. Otherwise, she'll never stop.
gabbyness4ever is offline Female
Old 03-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #37
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Hmm. I'm kind of on the fence here. I think Mary, being an only child, doesn't have sibling's love, and who knows if her parent's give her any attention. Plus, she probably doesn't have many friends, and she thinks of you as her friend.

But at the same time, it's not fair if you don't really like her. Maybe you could be nice to her and just eat lunch with her every now and then or something, but don't actually invite her to the movies or something. And just try not to let her know you're going. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, the tardis stopped here, think outside the [box]