Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #11
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Help?

It's your choice. You can choose who you want to hangout with. Personally, I think your teaching telling you that you should invite Mary wasn't right Your teacher shouldn't tell you who to hangout with.
Go to the movie with Jane, and have a great time

You should be nice to Mary, but if you don't want to be friends with her she'll probably get the message after awhile. If she's persistent, maybe you could tell her. "You're rude to everyone, and honestly I don't want to be friends with someone like that."
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #12
iheartjesus
Webkinz :)

kennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, what I would do is just cut her off. Just stop speaking to her, and hang out with other people. She just seems like a basket full of drama to me.
Honestly, I think you just need to tell her that you don't want to be friends, and then ignore her for good. She obviously doesn't take hints.
Good luck.
kennyluver7 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #13
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

wait, shes gossiping about you, AND thinks she thinks you two are BFFs? D:

im an only child, and ive honestly never thought being an only child was something to brag about
wenjun is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 02:33 PM   #14
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talent

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but hey, if you dont want to hang out with this chick DON'T HANG OUT WITH HER. You don't have to purpusfully say, "Oh, you know what, we're giond to do this and NOT invite Mary." You can just say, "Hey I wanna go to the movies with Emma," (sorry I forgot your other friend's name) You don't have to bring her and you shouldnt feel like that.
It's your activiies and your decisions. If the girl can't understand that so what.
Also you do not have to feel like you have to let this girl manipulate you. Seriously. Just tell her you just wanted to hang out with _____ or you just don't feel like going over to her house. It's none of her buisness what you're doing or who you're with and don't let her manipulate you because then she'll think that she can do that and get away with it. And your teacher's not in charge of you, so she can't get you in trouble. That's your parents. And it's also none of your teacher's buisness what you're doing outside of school. That's also your parents. And it sounds to me like your mom agrees with you. So if your teacher says anything just say, "Hey, I just didn't feel like it lady (err dude.. ?) and I don't HAVE to bring her to everything I go do. I just didn't invite her this time."
And I've had it where people invite themselves to things and what works is just calmly stating, "I don't think it'll work out this time. but maybe soon another time." and if they press, and keep asking you. Just walk away. You don't owe anyone an explanation and if they get mad at you for that, it's their problem.
Good luck and if you need any more help with anything please feel free to send me a PM, or a VM if you just want to talk. I love talking and giving advice and hopefully this helped.
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #15

<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about<3thereadyset<3 has a spectacular aura about

wow. but i totally get what you mean, theres a girl in my class who does pretty much the same exact things to my bestfriend. what id say is best to do is just to tell her you dont mind talking and hanging out sometimes, but you dont really wanna be bestfriends. it sounds mean but i think you guys both just need to talk the whole thing out. (:
<3thereadyset<3 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #16

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

well mary sounds like she overreacts a lot
so
you need to get it though to her that she can't do everything she wants
just keep telling her no until she understands that she can't go with you
Old 03-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #17
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

You should tell the teacher that inside school and outside school is different. You include Mary in things inside school, but it is your choice for outside of school and you should not be punished for things that happen outside of school. Also, you could have your mom talk to Mary's mom about it.
2222r is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #18
psalm 27:1

hpfan9 is sweet stuff
hpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuffhpfan9 is sweet stuff

Tell your teacher that Mary was eavesdrooping on you, and that it was her fault, as she jumped in the conversation.
hpfan9 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 07:30 PM   #19
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

That wasn't right of your teacher at all, in my opinion. She really has no say in what you do outside of school, she's not your mom or something.

If I were you, I'd try to stop even talking to Mary. On the phone, don't talk to her much, if she says something, reply of course, but maybe she'll get bored and hang up. That's how I get rid of people that don't stop calling me. xD

And if you don't want to invite her, DON'T! She can't make you. You sound like you really don't want to be friends with her, and if I were you I'd just try to ignore her, or at least try to drop hints. And if your teacher says something like that again, try to talk to her privately, or have your mom call her.

I hope it gets better
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I've known people like that. Just make excuses (like when she calls tell don't pick up. Then when she asks you why later, tell her that you got the phone taken away for like, ever. xD). It's really not fair that you have to invite her too because you teacher said so. Just tell her you're cancelling and go on a different day (if you can.) But if you can't re-schedule, just tell her the plans are cancelled.

The way to avoid hurt and left-out feelings is to discuss plans after school or away from school. Maybe texting or calling your friend would be a better alternative.
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, the tardis stopped here, think outside the [box]