Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
i like CHEESE and
Webkinz :)

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

Default help.

freind fight. earlier i posted about my friends likeng Selena, and me liking Taylor swift. it makes me so mad/sad. i cry about it. i just wanna give up totally on the entire Taylor thing. please help. they won't listen to any compromise i come up with. please, please, please help.
765alive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #2

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: help.

What happened? You can like Taylor Swift if you like. There's nothing wrong with that.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Why does it have to be any decision or compromise? Everyone should just be able to like who they like. People are different with different interests, and that's a good thing. It's what makes people interesting. Friends don't have to like the same things. If they bring up what they like, just be happy for them. If they cut down what you like, then maybe they don't respect that you have your own personality, with your own interests. If they really can't respect that, then maybe some time apart might be good.
It would be really sad if a friendship broke up because of who likes Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez. A year from now, you'll all be into something else anyway.

Last edited by Desty; 01-23-2012 at 08:42 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Why does it matter if they like someone different? I like the Beatles and my friend likes Justin Bieber, it works out fine. I agree with Desty that it would be very sad if a friendship broke up because of that.
People will have different music choices than you. It's a fact of life. Accept it.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i think its been said
but who cares. like who you like and tell them you don't care
Old 01-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #6

horcruxes will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry if this offends you {or anyone}, but I don't think that this is a matter to cry over, or waste so much thought on.
Does it matter if you like Taylor Swift? Who are they to tell you not to like her, or say that Selena Gomez is better and you're dumb not to think so? You like her music, her personality, whatever, and they aren't accepting that? That's so terrible on their part. Just tell them to get over it, friends aren't people who like the same things as you, and who agree on everything. Friends are people who care about you, and who you have a good time with.
Just because they like Sel, and you like Taylor, doesn't mean you guys have to fight on who is better. Anyways, Taylor is more of a mature, country singer, while Sel is more of an actress, who sings mostly pop when she does.
horcruxes is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
<3

swagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonderswagmonster(: wows us all with wonder

Woah woah woah, There is no need to cry over this! LOOK, if they don't want to be your friend, or start a fight or get mad at you... thats THEIR loss.. Don't waste your time on someone who gets mad over you liking taylor swift (talk about anger issues )
So, forget about them. They wasn't a TRUE friend in the first place. (: You know, inless they say sorry.. or whatever.
Whoever it is.. doesn't know how to be a friend.
Hope everything gets better! (:
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

You shouldn't be judge on who you like, as they shouldn't for who they like. I tease my best friend about liking Justin Bieber, & she teases me about liking Taylor Lautner. But we know we're just kidding, and we aren't offended or hurt. Just change the subject if the conversation starts to get bad.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #9
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

You really shouldn't get upset over this.
they aren't your friends if they judge.
and again, who cares what they say?
Like who you like and don't worry about what they say.

Or you could take the easiest route and not trust anyone, its so much easier when your by yourself and don't have a care about friends.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #10
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

It shouldn't matter if your friend likes something different.
I'm really into the Beatles and older music, but my friends are into the modern stuff. It doesn't change anything about our friendship.
I don't see why it should change anything about yours.
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, tigerdove is here, wacky's tag