Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

WebkinzKnowALot is on a distinguished road

Exclamation help :(

hi peeps
ok i just want to say i really whant a dog so bad i'm moving to a house where i can get a dog and i'm a huge animal lover
how do i get my parents to let me have one????

any ideas to help me prov i'm ready???????

i'm like here
WebkinzKnowALot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkidsed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: help :(

yes, try to act more responsibly.
1. Do your chores with out being asked.
2. Help around the house without being asked
3. Do your homework without being asked and keep your grades up
4. Ask your parents if they need help with anything
5. Help with your younger brothers or sisters if you have any
6. Don't argue with your parents
7. Check out the price of a dog from a pet store or pound, and the price of shots, regular vet visits, food, color, dog house and other accessories. Then start saving. See if your parents will agree to meet you half way. If everything adds up to 300.00 then see if they will pay 150. if yoiu save 150.
8. Be really nice to everyone in your family
kidsed is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Act responsible. Do all that you are asked, help out extra around the house, and don't *beg* for one.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
marandme

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

Act Mature and Responsible.
Be nice to everyone (yes including the pets! )
Help your mom or dad cook dinner or fold laundry
Dont beg for one
Get good grades
Dont hang out around the house asking your mom a bunch of silly questions (i do that when im bored)

You can also read my story about my future dog, Marley! I want a dog, just like you!
The title is: The life of my new dog, Marley

Thanks!
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #5
Gift Trainee

x3Kiwi is a jewel in the roughx3Kiwi is a jewel in the rough

First off, some people don't want to give their children a pet because they know they wont take care of it. If you really want a dog you should tell them that you'll help out too. Also getting good grades and asking politely would be nice. If they say no, don't get discouraged. Sit down with them and ask if there is any other animals you could have.

Old 05-26-2009, 02:53 AM   #6

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Dogs are a huge responsibility. I know. We have two of them. One is my special needs dog for my migraines. Anyways, don't just start doing special things around the house for your parents....do them all of the time! Do research on the type of dog you're planning on adopting and let them know what you've discovered. Let them know that you've derived a plan of holding the responsibilities for the new family member to be. Walks, diets, hygiene, vet care/bills, etc. Training too. I'm sure if you show them how responsible you've thought this out and plan on keeping it just that...well, they shouldn't have a problem with that...
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #7

WebkinzKnowALot is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz434
Act Mature and Responsible.
Be nice to everyone (yes including the pets! )
Help your mom or dad cook dinner or fold laundry
Dont beg for one
Get good grades
Dont hang out around the house asking your mom a bunch of silly questions (i do that when im bored)

You can also read my story about my future dog, Marley! I want a dog, just like you!
The title is: The life of my new dog, Marley

Thanks!
i think i replyed to that and thank you

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzKnowALot
i think i replyed to that and thank you
i think i said wash cars

Last edited by WebkinzKnowALot; 05-26-2009 at 09:44 AM..
WebkinzKnowALot is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #8
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

Act mature and responsible. It just shows how much you can handle a dog!
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dogs