Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Heat, heat, heat!

Well, we are in the middle of record-breaking heat; shattering the old record by 10*. It is 93* right now!

Is it hot where you are? Or very cold? What activities do you like to do to get around the heat/cold?
CanesFan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Heat, heat, heat!

93* ? do you mean this is record breaking for your state or the time of year? today was very nice out today! it started out with thunderstorms but now its very sunny and it feels like a humid 70* when its only 60*. at this time of year, i like to run around outside and i like the ability of not needing to wear layers.
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

We also had an record for this time of year, 94 degrees today! I spend most of the day outside, doing lots of things! I think I got sunburn! I love to fish,hunt, and anything to do with the outdoors!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #4
i am a viking.

iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!iheartmistfeb16 is the cats pajamas!

i love the heat. its like 80s here. i think? i don't know. but its warm with a nice breeze.

i like to swim, ride my bike, go on walks, blow bubbles, draw with chalk, all that stuff.
iheartmistfeb16 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #5

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

I hate the heat. It has been in the 80's all week I really don't know how hot it is right now.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I hate warm weather.
I like darkness... and winter.

It's been pretty hot the past week, but it's supposed to cool down starting tomorrow.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
deedee6
Gifted

lego is stuck on replay
lego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replaylego is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I hate warm weather.
I like darkness... and winter.

It's been pretty hot the past week, but it's supposed to cool down starting tomorrow.
same
lego is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I love going swimming in the warm weather!
Last week while I was in Florida and it was 85 degrees, it was 80 degrees here! xD
Today it was supposed to be 80 but it was cloudy and rainy all day from the rain last night.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #9
Gifted
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

Today it was kinda cool and rainy the first half of the day and now its around 70.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #10
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

I believe it's just the perfect temperature here, I'm in Canada so I don't get the different measurements but it's like 15 Celsius and up around here
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
~lego