Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
star123z
Webkinz :)

star123z is on a distinguished road

Smile Havana Browns!!! :)

Hi. I felt like telling you about a very rare cat breed!! A few months ago I was on the internet trying to figure out what breed my cat was. I came across Havana browns and it fit him perfectly!! They almost became exctinct in the 1920's. That is why they are so rare. There are only 1000 registered Havana's in the U.S. today. I think they deserve to be noticed!! They are a cross beteen a Siamese and a black cat!! They also have really strange green eyes. Well now that you have a little bit of backround. Here is my cat's story. This is a true story by the way!!

Ok he was found in a feild at about 4 months old. My cousin's friend gave it to her. She couldn't keep him and she really didn't pay attention to him. One day my family went over and found that poor little kitten locked in the garage. He was terribly unhealthy. So my family took him home. We took him to the vet and he did have a lot of health problems!! We did get him declawed so he found another defense system Biting. He is definatly part dog!! Whenever he gets nippy we have to give him a stuffed dog to chew on! We also relized to really bad things about him. He was desprate for food, and had abandonment issues. That meant he was probably from a kitten mill. A few months after we had him we firured out his breed!! Havana brown! That is why he loved people so much. It was his breed. He also loved the outdoors! He will meow and meow until he gets his way. We also noticed he was a spaz. When he goes crazy his eyes get huge and I call it a spaz attack. He loves jumping on peoples legs!! So he had some hard times in the beginning, I think if he could talk he could teach us a lesson about what it really means to be homeless and poor. That is why we spoil him now. He deserves it. Even if he is the most naughty kitten in the universe!!
star123z is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Havana Browns!!! :)

That's cool. I can't have a cat because my Mom's allergic, but my Grandma has this really sweet, old Siamese cat named Puffy who likes to walk around and curl up on your lap, so if Havana Brown's a have a temperment even close to Puffy's, I'm sure they're a great pet!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool!. i have a calico cat named Carli. she's so sweet. =]
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Thats cool i have a siamease and a black cat don't know the breed
mantateelover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, pop