Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #11
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Hairrr?

I have thick dark brown hair. In the winter it's realy really dark but in the summer it gets lighter. I have caramel and blonde highlights. It's naturally curly especially when it gets hot. It goes about 4 inches past my shoulders.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

IdenticalTwins is an unknown quantity at this point

Our hair is a light Caramel-Brown type of color. It's VERY curly and medium lenth

Soon going to get highlights because we were caught taking each other's tests, lol! Our dad said that if it happend again, Nobody can tell us apart unless we get caught again!!!!!!!

---------- IdenticalTwins added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by IdenticalTwins
Our hair is a light Caramel-Brown type of color. It's VERY curly and medium lenth

Soon going to get highlights because we were caught taking each other's tests, lol! Our dad said that if it happend again, different color highlights! Nobody can tell us apart, lol!!
Sorry! Messed up the last post!

Last edited by IdenticalTwins; 06-12-2008 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
IdenticalTwins is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
Sandpiper10

MuzicKittenz is just really niceMuzicKittenz is just really nice

Strait, Dark Brown hair. I hate it when people think I have black hair
MuzicKittenz is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
loveandkisses249

I thin my hair is black but I guess its dark brown, silky, thick, and strait. Well Its extremely strait. my curls last for, like, 8 hrs and then it bounces into place! LOL! Well I have clip in Highlights. one is pink and one is red. I switch them out occasionally

---------- loveandkisses249 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

oops i mean i think

---------- loveandkisses249 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

oops. i 4got to mention I curl my hair sometimes

Last edited by loveandkisses249; 06-12-2008 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-12-2008, 05:36 PM   #15

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I have long, long, brown hair. My hair is strait with a bit of wave. I also have bangs.

Cheers,

PandoraA
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #16
h0ly

lablover55 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Elle19
Okay obviously i seem like queen of the random.
haha.
Okay, so im just wondering what kind of hair you have (let me explain a little more. lol)
What color is it?-Brown dark dark brown

And is it curly, straight, wavy, what?REALLY really straight and thick lol

Mine, is Light Brown with Red & Blonde High Lights
and then It's EXTREMELY curly.
But i straighten it. Or i use the actual curling iron, to give me soft curls.
Haha if you guys couldnt tell by this yet, im VERY girly
(:
Brown dark dark brown

REALLY really straight and thick lol
lablover55 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #17

csdsfan1996 is on a distinguished road

i have dirty blond hair w/ waves but i occasionally straighten it
csdsfan1996 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 06:06 PM   #18
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

I'm girly.. I think.. Yes. My hair is Dirty blonde, Shoulder length.. and pretty wavy, I used to have this Redish-Purpleish highlights and platinum highlights.. but they went away. haha!(:

---------- WebkinzRockzz added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Listen, I have never ever straightended my hair, really.. LOL. My mom won't let me.. because my moms salon lady said if kids do a lot of straightening their hair will be like.. ew.. I want to straighten it though(:

---------- WebkinzRockzz added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I also used to have side bangs, but they got really big.. I want bangs..

Last edited by WebkinzRockzz; 06-12-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 06:17 PM   #19
soxfan

soxfan is a jewel in the roughsoxfan is a jewel in the rough

I have medium brown with platnum blond highlites and hot pink streks and bangs and It is curly.
I LOVE my curly hair. Shame on you for you guys who hate your curly hair.I don't want my hair stright cause then it looks like everyone else
Old 06-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #20
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

My hair is dark brown, and straight. I do not like using a curling iron, so all I do to make it wavy is shake my head. I like the natural look. It is halfway down my back, and I think that it is pretty. I have sidebangs, that I normally let hang, but with the rest of my hair in a ponytail. I don't like them in my face when I am playing tennis, so I clip them up. I have never gotten my hair died, because like I said... I like the natural look, and I would die if I got grey hair because of dye messing up my hair.
Closed