Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2011, 08:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

SydneyGirl is a splendid one to beholdSydneyGirl is a splendid one to beholdSydneyGirl is a splendid one to beholdSydneyGirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Funny Moments During Your Day

My funny moment for today:

The guy I like gave me a weird look as he was walking past my lunch table because I was repeatedly loudly singing a song about a soda company to the tune of Old MacDonald..while my friend was continously hitting me in the head with her assignment notebook.

What have your funny moments been today?
SydneyGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #2

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

Default Re: Funny Moments During Your Day

Well today at lunch my physics teacher poured salt on my friend... he came over and asked where someone was, and my friend told him she ate her. Then he started talking about how she would probably be stringy like a chicken wing, and this other kid would be like melt in your mouth...and then a few minutes later he comes back with a little salt packet and starts pouring it on my friend. It was really awkward but really funny.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Hmmm, not sure what I would say for today.
Probably at dinner time.
My mom and dad were laying down rules to when they go out of time, and my brother kept cracking jokes. Other than that, I can't really think of anything that was too funny today.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Nothing particularly funny happened, but something cute did when my dog licked my cat in the face.
-_-
lol I don't know
Old 10-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #5
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

The other day. One of my friends (Or at least people I like to call friends, even though I only talk to them and goof off with them...I guess that is a friend, huh?), Courtney, was being quizzed for science, and my science teacher put these flashcards up on the screen (My science teacher has her own website through the school website with flashcards you can click on), and one of the cards said something like, ''What circles the outside of an atom?'' And Courtney must have been, like, spacing out at the time, so she said, ''Matter!'' She yelled it out really loud too. Everyone just laughed so hard.
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #6

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Open House last night.

My friend and I spent most of the time in the drama club room, singing random songs.

And I flipped a table on accident.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
Gifted
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

Today was spirit day because there was a pep assembly after school. In my drama class for our weekly performance we had to do a skit that ended with the schools fight song and the teacher turned it into a competition. Then my teacher decided that it was a good idea to go around the school and have one student walk into a random classroom to get peoples attention, a few seconds later have the people with the winning skit go in there and perform it, then have someone go in the class with his trumpet and start playing the school fight now, then have the rest of the class go in the room and sing the school fight song and be as loud and obnoxious as possible. It was pretty interesting, but after the 4th or 5th classroom one of the principals made an announcement telling everyone to go back to class. It was a pretty interesting class....
Jenny is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #8

dudeisthatatwix is a forum hero
dudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum hero

During GTT (its like some technology robot class xD) my group was goofing off and saying.. things and recording it and omg xD
dudeisthatatwix is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #9
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

haha. So this boy hangs out with me and my friends and half the time we dont even want him there with us because he is rude, making fun of us, or being obnoxious (lets call him Fred) so today at lunch the principal came to sit with us at lunch and so we all stopped our conversations so the table was quiet and the principal asked Fred "So what do u do when u get home Fred?" and my friend sitting beside whispered to me "probably take surveys" that made me laugh but i controlled my laughter...kinda. i was giggly so the principal asked Fred"what kind of electronics do u use?" my friend and i looked at each other right there i lost it and laughed out loud, i coudnlt contoll it for a second. then the principal asked me what i was laughing about and i said "Ohh nothing" and started laughing some more. So i got up and left the table to luagh in the corner lol! Soo yea i embarrassed myself infront of the principal today...
dcr173 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

In science class, I sit beside my friend, and our two other friends sit at the table in front of us, so we always talk all class. One of them kept trying to fake smack the other one because they take acting class, and it was so funny! xD Then my friend said something funny (I forget what it was) and I couldn't stop laughing for like two minutes. They asked me what I was laughing at and I said, "I don't know!" and they all started laughing.
It was pretty awesome.
susbrain is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, james is mangarine, perrytheplatypus, tigerdove laughed