Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
CosmicThunder
Webkinz :)

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

Default The guilt game...seriously?

Okay some of my friends do this and Mostly my parents do this. Has someone ever asked you to do something or give them something and you say "Sorry I can't, or I don't want to" And the person goes "Well I'll be only one there and I'll be alone...." or "But you're my friend and I thought you were one."

Omg I can't explain how much I hate this. I actually find this completely immature when they do that. To me its them acting like a little kid because they aren't getting what they want. And they do this to make you feel bad! Last time my friend did this I called them out on it and they quit it.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2012, 08:25 AM   #2
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Default Re: The guilt game...seriously?

My friend does this ALL the time and I hate it.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Oh my gosh, I have a neighbor who does this, and it's so annoying. I hate it when you know they are just using it to manipulate you to do something. I think sometimes people say it, and it's just the truth though. Then I feel bad and try to work something out. If it's just done as a guilt-trip to get you to do something, then yeah, it's really annoying.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, I've had people do that.
It's annoying, but oh well.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

yeah my one friend does this, but mostly with other people because i call her on it when she makes me mad.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
I'm still not Ginger

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

Sometimes I do it, but not my friends.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Yes, I hate it when people do that. My own dad does it.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #8
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

I don't do that most of the time but when I do I'm just joking around.

People who seriously do that are incredibly annoying.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 06-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #9
:D Random Person

ToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to allToastahPoptart is a name known to all

Yes! One of my friends Do it all the Time.
She tries to get whatever I Eat, out of my hands, So her Friend helps her saying 'She won't ever be your friend!'
Its so Immature! >.<
ToastahPoptart is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 07:09 PM   #10

jonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonderjonas12345 wows us all with wonder

What? Sorry. I don't even know what that is. I'm confused.
jonas12345 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, ku ate this tag