Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2019, 01:30 PM   #34211
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the boss
LabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the bossLabLover2014 is the boss

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

I feel so left out looking at that last page and being the loner without a twirly star lol
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2019, 01:53 PM   #34212
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
yeah! i can't decide what i love more about that bird... that it's almost 2 feet taller than a charizard or that it isn't even a dark type like it looks like it would be.
i really like the sword dog! i'd probably go for that version (it's funny i always go for the cool-toned version of the games (leafgreen, sapphire, emerald, moon, soul/silver, etc).. seems this time will be no different )
i really do like the landscape of the game from what they've shown. that's what has been swaying me into looking into getting a switch. i just want to explore a pokemon world
*my embarrassing confession- When I'm really stressed out, I imagine living in the pokemon world. It's just a happy and beautiful place. ^_^
I'm also thinking about going with sword, but I'm waiting to see what actual types they are.

View Post Originally Posted by 234
the first day out of three for the music festival im going to today im more than excited yeehawwww
Cool! I hope you have fun.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
its a beautiful day..... im :-)
I hear ya! It's a beautiful day here too. It's been such a rainy season for so long. It's great to get out.

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
I feel so left out looking at that last page and being the loner without a twirly star lol
lol That's because we're just chatty.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #34213
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I hear ya! It's a beautiful day here too. It's been such a rainy season for so long. It's great to
im planning on going for a walk later and bringing my camera with me because i don’t think this weather will last very long and i want to remember what a nice day it is today
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 02:06 PM   #34214
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

im planning on going for a walk later and bringing my camera with me because i don’t think this weather will last very long and i want to remember what a nice day it is today
That sounds like a good day.
Your photos are always well done.

We took Gabe for a walk today, and his 'girlfriend' (who looks like a black wolf) came charging out to see him. (they let her out to run in the neighborhood sometimes, which makes me worry) But anyway, they are so adorable together. Dogs are so hilarious sometimes.

Last edited by Desty; 06-07-2019 at 02:06 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 03:13 PM   #34215
ti.se.ni.fe

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

someone in one of my classes doesn’t know who steve irwin is and she asked “wait was he a musician”
today someone said that denver was in germany
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2019, 05:29 PM   #34216
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
That bird looks so cool! I love the 2 legendary dogs also.
I love how they've made the landscape into more of an open world feel too.

Fridays are great. Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?
Nope not really. Relax & probably do laundry. Now that I have the weekends to myself I have no idea what to do with myself lol.

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
today someone said that denver was in germany
Wow, somebody needs to go back to history class.

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 06-07-2019 at 05:29 PM..
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-08-2019, 12:03 AM   #34217
keep running

the motorcycle diaries is such a good movie
Old 06-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #34218
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It's supposed to rain the next few days & I'm over it .
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #34219
keep running

the sims 4 island living looks like so much fun!!! im so excited!!
Old 06-08-2019, 09:10 PM   #34220
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i walked 7 and 1/2 miles today for pokemon go
trying to reach the 50km goal; a little over 9km to goooo
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫