Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2018, 12:02 PM   #30551
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

I dunno, Luvzfrogs, if people don't smarten up, there won't be any frogs left to love It's really sad that more people haven't figured it out. We have allowed it to go on for too long. There should be really stiff penalties for people who leave toxic waste (This includes dog-doo) for someone else to pick up or deal with. I have to drive on the highway to work every week day. I've seen people toss stuff out windows of moving vehicles so that it doesn't mess up their cars. If they get caught there is a fine, but that's only if they get caught.

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
Wow! You must live way North.
No, Cheesecakie, I live near the Gateway to the Oilfields. I guess that would be further North to you. But it's winter, here and unlike WW, the reprieve from her cold grasp won't be until mid May at the earliest. We have often had snow on the May Long Weekend.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2018, 12:12 PM   #30552
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Smoking or vaping are both gross to me.
I'm aware there are vapes without nicotine that just have flavor but those smell gross as well.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, Cheesecakie, I live near the Gateway to the Oilfields. I guess that would be further North to you. But it's winter, here and unlike WW, the reprieve from her cold grasp won't be until mid May at the earliest. We have often had snow on the May Long Weekend.
I live in Texas so most places are "up North" to me! Lol.

Last edited by cheesecakie101; 02-18-2018 at 12:12 PM..
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:14 PM   #30553
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Only because Vapers are so obnoxious.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #30554
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Do you got the hair, you got the dress, how about the shoes? And I’m sorry the dream dress was a nightmare for your Mom. I bet you still look lovely in the one you chose.

isn’t that the truth. That can apply to just about anything. From Thila’s dress to that really nice guy.
I have a pair of heels that I'll wear. They don't really go with the dress, but oh well.
thila07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:16 PM   #30555
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Awww, that's not really what you want. Isx there any way to 'dress them up' with some crafty creativity. Check on Pinterest and see if there's a way to pump up those pumps LOL (couldn't use the other word )
Old 02-18-2018, 05:48 PM   #30556

monkeysgirl is a WIzard
monkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzard

I've tried vaping (just like one puff of my friend's because I was curious) and it's not that cool at all. It's also kinda expensive, and I just would rather spend that money on food or clothes.

people smoked cigars at graduation and it was so smoky and gross, I don't get why it's appealing.
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:01 PM   #30557
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
thila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomethila07 has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

i think i'll end up going shopping for new shoes at some pt
Old 02-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #30558
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by monkeysgirl
I've tried vaping (just like one puff of my friend's because I was curious) and it's not that cool at all. It's also kinda expensive, and I just would rather spend that money on food or clothes.

people smoked cigars at graduation and it was so smoky and gross, I don't get why it's appealing.
Yeah, if you are just starting it can be a very expensive endeavor. Then there are the restrictions in places where you can do that. They haven't done enough clinical trials to see how it actually affects the body, so there isn't any definitive results that aren't purely anecdotal. I say just don't start. If smoking isn't cool, neither is vaping. It's silly to replace one bad habit with another.
View Post Originally Posted by thila07
i think i'll end up going shopping for new shoes at some pt
I hope that ends up being much less stressful and much more rewarding.
We have places, here, where you can rent your grad/prom gowns and accessories. It costs less and you don't have the bulky dress that goes out of style in two years hanging in your closet gathering dust with your corsage.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:50 AM   #30559
hy So Serious ♥

good morning
looking forward to going to school tomorrow so i can be with friends
midterms are coming up and i am not about that life
Old 02-19-2018, 10:51 AM   #30560

karategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacity
karategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacitykarategurl has reached maximum rep capacity

So thankful to have off work today!
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫