Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2017, 06:34 PM   #30051
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

True. Where I work at now you can pretty much wear whatever you want, within reason of course.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2017, 11:55 PM   #30052

BmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I'm not allowed to wear anything but a ring or two and earrings to work but I'd never wear jewelry to work to begin with.
Hey this is probably the most random thing ever, but while browsing Reddit I came across a thread that was talking about old forums and how popular they used to be. I couldn't help but get a little nostalgic because I, myself, had spent so much time on a forum back in the day--this one--so I couldn't help but come take a glance back to see how it was doing and if anyone I used to talk to was still on here. I don't know if you remember me, you likely don't because it was 9 years ago and most people weren't nearly as engrossed with this site as I was at the time, but like my old username was Baltimore Colts and I'm pretty sure I actually remember you from all the way back then when I used to come on here like all the time. So yeah, I dunno if any of that sounds familiar to you at all, or if I've just gone crazy, but like, in the event that I'm right I just wanted to say hi and see what was up

It's actually really hard to search through old posts on here, especially because my old account got deleted, but here is a link to one of the few threads I can find so far just to prove I'm not BSing. I don't think you commented on this one though so maybe I do have the wrong person, but I could have sworn I remember you specifically and it says you joined in the right time frame to back this up

Last edited by BmoreColts; 12-10-2017 at 11:55 PM..
BmoreColts is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 01:43 AM   #30053
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Welcome back, BmoreColts!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 01:49 AM   #30054

BmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of lightBmoreColts is a glorious beacon of light

Hey thanks. I saw you posted on my profile, but I can’t seem to be able to respond. I thought I saw somewhere that you needed 10 posts to do it, so i got 10, but it still doesn’t work. Do you have any idea why this might be?
Old 12-11-2017, 01:52 AM   #30055

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BmoreColts
Hey this is probably the most random thing ever, but while browsing Reddit I came across a thread that was talking about old forums and how popular they used to be. I couldn't help but get a little nostalgic because I, myself, had spent so much time on a forum back in the day--this one--so I couldn't help but come take a glance back to see how it was doing and if anyone I used to talk to was still on here. I don't know if you remember me, you likely don't because it was 9 years ago and most people weren't nearly as engrossed with this site as I was at the time, but like my old username was Baltimore Colts and I'm pretty sure I actually remember you from all the way back then when I used to come on here like all the time. So yeah, I dunno if any of that sounds familiar to you at all, or if I've just gone crazy, but like, in the event that I'm right I just wanted to say hi and see what was up

It's actually really hard to search through old posts on here, especially because my old account got deleted, but here is a link to one of the few threads I can find so far just to prove I'm not BSing. I don't think you commented on this one though so maybe I do have the wrong person, but I could have sworn I remember you specifically and it says you joined in the right time frame to back this up
That username actually does sound familiar! I'm doing well, wbu?

A few features on this website don't work and one of those is the search tool so that doesn't help trying to find stuff.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 02:14 AM   #30056

I find it crazy how this chat thread is over a year old and still going strong. Last I was here, they were like half the size of this, but were making new ones every day... My, I feel old

A few features on this website don't work and one of those is the search tool so that doesn't help trying to find stuff.
Is there a reason why it doesn’t work? I can’t remenber, did it never work or did it one day just go broke and they never fixed it?

Is there a reason why it doesn’t work? I can’t remenber, did it never work or did it one day just go broke and they never fixed it?

Whoops—sorry about the triple post

Last edited by BmoreColts; 12-11-2017 at 02:13 AM..
Old 12-11-2017, 02:18 AM   #30057

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

I find it crazy how this chat thread is over a year old and still going strong. Last I was here, they were like half the size of this, but were making new ones every day... My, I feel old

I remember that as well.

When we stopped being able to change our avatars over a year and a half ago a few other features, including that one, stopped working.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 02:59 AM   #30058

Oh, man. I didn’t know that. First they shut down club penguin, and now they’re shutting down aim, too. I sure hope nothing ever happens to this site also because then it’d be like everyone’s (or at least my) entire childhood has shut down
Old 12-11-2017, 09:24 AM   #30059

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Oh, man. I didn’t know that. First they shut down club penguin, and now they’re shutting down aim, too. I sure hope nothing ever happens to this site also because then it’d be like everyone’s (or at least my) entire childhood has shut down
Welcome back! Justin (the owner of this site) has said that he'll keep it going, just out of nostalgia and because this site is what started it all for him.
You should be able to post on other people's profiles after 10 posts and 24 hours of being a member.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #30060

monkeysgirl is a WIzard
monkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzardmonkeysgirl is a WIzard

I just discovered that I don't have to go to class for one of my finals and all this time I thought I did.

I need my life together

The number of hours I'll be working next Thursday & Friday makes me want to die, but then I remember that I will probably have to buy an $80+ textbook next semester

be nice to your retail workers.

Last edited by monkeysgirl; 12-11-2017 at 02:07 PM..
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫