Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #24311
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
Humans don't pick their animals, animals pick their humans.
I agree. I got my cat from some lady giving out kittens in a parking lot. The one I originally wanted hissed at me when I picked it up. I got mine and she was much more relaxed and fell asleep on me.

On a side note, I dislike people who do that to animals. She was so dirty and just no. I could not leave her there.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #24312
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I think i might go to the museum this weekend. I get extra credit for one of my classes if i visit the geology exhibit and write about it, but i really wanna see all the dinosaur bones as well.
That's so true, esp with cats. We're not their owners, they're OUR owners lol.

Ooh, that sounds like a fun & great extra credit opportunity!
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #24313
Gifted

Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
That's so true, esp with cats. We're not their owners, they are OUR owners lol.

Ooh, that sounds like a fun & great extra credit opportunity!
At least in their minds they are. Cats think they rule everything.

They dug up a mammoth in our state recently and they have it on display there. I really wanna see it.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 01-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #24314
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I agree. I got my cat from some lady giving out kittens in a parking lot. The one I originally wanted hissed at me when I picked it up. I got mine and she was much more relaxed and fell asleep on me.

On a side note, I dislike people who do that to animals. She was so dirty and just no. I could not leave her there.
That's how we got one of our cats. My mom said a lady was selling kittens outside of Walmart, when she saw Riley (the one we have now) the lady said he was already claimed but went into the store. She didn't care & took him home anyways, lol.

At least in their minds they are. Cats think they rule everything.

They dug up a mammoth in our state recently and they have it on display there. I really wanna see it.
That's really true. They also think whenever they meow we should jump to their every need.

Ooh that's really cool! I'd love to see a picture if you go & are able to take/post one.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:53 PM   #24315

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

I think i might go to the museum this weekend. I get extra credit for one of my classes if i visit the geology exhibit and write about it, but i really wanna see all the dinosaur bones as well.
VERY TRUE

that sounds fun! i think the last time I went to a museum it was the Smithsonian and the dinosaur bones were really neato but I don't remember much
catsareawesome2 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2017, 07:54 PM   #24316
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by catsareawesome2
VERY TRUE

that sounds fun! i think the last time I went to a museum it was the Smithsonian and the dinosaur bones were really neato but I don't remember much
Last time I went to a museum was last month , there are some pretty great museums out there.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:55 PM   #24317

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

learning about stocks and bonds but so far all ive really learned is to never get either
Old 01-19-2017, 07:59 PM   #24318
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

learning about stocks and bonds but so far all ive really learned is to never get either
I took econ/personal finance last year that's only how I know about stocks tbh lol, I think I recycled the notebook I took my notes in oops.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #24319

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I took econ/personal finance last year that's only how I know about stocks tbh lol, I think I recycled the notebook I took my notes in oops.
all u gotta know is that you should stay away from them and if u wanna invest then do so in mutual funds
this class has already taught me three ways to become a multi millionaire

I haven't charged my phone in three days and i still have 46% battery
Old 01-19-2017, 08:06 PM   #24320
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

all u gotta know is that you should stay away from them and if u wanna invest then do so in mutual funds
this class has already taught me three ways to become a multi millionaire

I haven't charged my phone in three days and i still have 46% battery
I haven't decided if I want to invest or not, atm probably not tho.
That's so true, definitely teaches you that .

Wow, my phone would be dead by then tbh.
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫