Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2016, 11:49 PM   #23131
Webkinz :)

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

I always see stuff about how accountants say to try and save 10% of a paycheck. I don't think that's enough per check, lol.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2016, 11:53 PM   #23132
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I always see stuff about how accountants say to try and save 10% of a paycheck. I don't think that's enough per check, lol.
what the heck like ideally 10% should be limited to your spending money omg
Old 12-30-2016, 12:19 AM   #23133

EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!
EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
aw yay!! my friend bought me some colourpop matte lipsticks for christmas and although I love the colours a lot tbh I feel like the formula could've been better than what I expected
also it smells like strong chemicals but I do like the staying power of it
if you haven't already you should try out huda beauty matte liquid lipsticks omg

ahh yeah probably a good idea to try to save up lol
I always put in at least like 75% of my paycheck into my savings account but I guess this month was an exception
what kind of bag were you planning to get?
yeah idk i just like the price really and i'm not really bothered by having to reapply, i find that some of the formulas vary by color, like i have a dark purple that just does not go on as wel as like some of the light nudes i have.. i like the satin finishes a bit more actually and i got a gloss which i really like too
i haven't tried those yet but theyve been on my wishlist for awhile

yeah i hadn't put any in there in awhile lol but my last two paychecks have literally been less than $100 dollars each so its all really s ucked
yeah my new years resolution is definitely to start saving more
one of those basic white girl mk crossbodies like this one
not exactly that one bc i'm not spending $300 on it and its too small and i dont like the brown flap but like similar to that one, the one i really wanted was originaly like $160 and was 50% off but it sold out before i saw it : (
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2016, 12:47 AM   #23134
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by EllaBellaBoo99
yeah idk i just like the price really and i'm not really bothered by having to reapply, i find that some of the formulas vary by color, like i have a dark purple that just does not go on as wel as like some of the light nudes i have.. i like the satin finishes a bit more actually and i got a gloss which i really like too
i haven't tried those yet but theyve been on my wishlist for awhile

yeah i hadn't put any in there in awhile lol but my last two paychecks have literally been less than $100 dollars each so its all really s ucked
yeah my new years resolution is definitely to start saving more
one of those basic white girl mk crossbodies like this one
not exactly that one bc i'm not spending $300 on it and its too small and i dont like the brown flap but like similar to that one, the one i really wanted was originaly like $160 and was 50% off but it sold out before i saw it : (
ooo yeah for sure, very dark and very light colours are ones that I tend to avoid no matter how badly I wanna try them haha
the huda ones are super lightweight and they smell like candy tbh

yiké I'm wishin u luck on saving
awe maybe the next sale they'll have an even cuter bag!! I rly like that kind of size tho
I bought a mk bag like a year ago and it's black so it matches basically every outfit lol
Old 12-30-2016, 01:24 AM   #23135

EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!
EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!

ooo yeah for sure, very dark and very light colours are ones that I tend to avoid no matter how badly I wanna try them haha
the huda ones are super lightweight and they smell like candy tbh

yiké I'm wishin u luck on saving
awe maybe the next sale they'll have an even cuter bag!! I rly like that kind of size tho
I bought a mk bag like a year ago and it's black so it matches basically every outfit lol
yeah but when the colourpop ones are only $6 im always like... maybe this time will be better lets give it another go...
are they anything like the jeffree star ones? bc i have one jeffree star and its very lightweight and stays n for a long time without ever getting like crumbly or drying

thanks we'll see how it goes lol
yeah i'm going to the bigger mall tomorrow and if they have that one there sti on sale i might just go ahead and get it while i won't feel guilty bc its still christmas season and while its on sale lol.. yeah me too my friend has like almost the exact same one just a little different and its like the perfect size
i was thinking about getting a black one but i always get black purses and black everything and i like the mk design bc if i'm spending hundreds on a purse i wanna make it clear thats its a nice purse from a nice brand lol but yeah and if i really really want my purse to match a black outfit i can just use my old black one for a day.. i have like 0 brown purses though so why not
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2016, 09:24 AM   #23136
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

good morning?? it's 2 am is this the morning

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 12-30-2016 at 09:24 AM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 12-30-2016, 09:46 AM   #23137

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

what the heck like ideally 10% should be limited to your spending money omg
i think that advice is more for ppl w/ bills+expenses+etc
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #23138
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Mornin' guys!

Omg I just realized that I've been a WI for 6 years!
I'm just 20 days late on realizing that, lol.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 12-30-2016, 10:13 AM   #23139

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

i was watching a music video and there's a model laying on the asphalt in a $19k gucci dress
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2016, 10:16 AM   #23140
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 9blaise9
i was watching a music video and there's a model laying on the asphalt in a $19k gucci dress
Wow.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫