Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2018, 09:10 AM   #33131
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

I swear my phone has a mind of its own.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2018, 09:29 AM   #33132
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tell
Luv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Today looks like Christmas morning here. The snow on the trees is especially beautiful.
Oooh SNOW! Lucky! I LUV SNOW!

And yes ya'll, chick-fil-a is AWESOME!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 11-10-2018 at 09:04 AM..
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #33133
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

was this site working for anyone else? didn't work for me at all yesterday and FINALLY got it up and running today
LabLover2014 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:36 AM   #33134
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tell
Luv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tellLuv_Kinz2005 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
was this site working for anyone else? didn't work for me at all yesterday and FINALLY got it up and running today
It was working for me yesterday morning, but I wasn't on it for the rest of the day so I don't know....
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 09:40 AM   #33135
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
It was working for me yesterday morning, but I wasn't on it for the rest of the day so I don't know....
i tried multiple times during the day on multiple devices and nothing. i thought the website got shut down tbh. could be our sloppy internet, it's been acting weird lately

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 11-10-2018 at 09:03 AM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:24 AM   #33136

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

In the U.S., it would actually be better to identify as an elderly person, and reap the benefits of being a senior citizen.
But then that would take away from the dignity of those who are actually elderly.

This site was working fine for me yesterday. No problems here.

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I swear my phone has a mind of its own.
That stinks. Is it still acting up? It's like your car and your phone have formed some kind of rebellion. lol

Last edited by Desty; 11-09-2018 at 11:23 AM..
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #33137
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
An app on my phone was really working for me yesterday (snapchat) to be exact so I guess we were in the same boat lol.

Although WI was working for me yesterday.

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
In the U.S., it would actually be better to identify as an elderly person, and reap the benefits of being a senior citizen.
But then that would take away from the dignity of those who are actually elderly.

This site was working fine for me yesterday. No problems here.

That stinks. Is it still acting up? It's like your car and your phone have formed some kind of rebellion. lol
my car does like to do things by itself lol. It seems to have calmed down.. for now though.

Well my phones location services is greyed out. So I couldn't turn it off, even if I wanted to. The Find Friends app is the same way but oddly enough, Find My Phone has the location up to date. So I've definitely given a hard & sticky situation to Apple . Sadly, due to the holiday, my dad on a trip, & both of us working, it won't be till like Wednesday to see if they've discovered a solution yet.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #33138
original recipe
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

this picture is heavily edited and i took it with my phone from one of my classes but LOOK ITS SNOWING!!!
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #33139

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

this picture is heavily edited and i took it with my phone from one of my classes but LOOK ITS SNOWING!!!
I love it! It's always so awesome when the first snows of the season start.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #33140
original recipe
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

update: the snow didnt last long and now its just raining (yuck) but it was still exciting to see the snow and it actually accumulated which was a pleasant surprise while it lasted
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫