Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2018, 11:12 AM   #31991
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

The fact that September 1st is next Saturday is quite mind blowing
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2018, 10:00 PM   #31992

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

I wish more sushi was fully cooked instead of raw..
I haven't found many options that don't have raw seafood. Maybe if I went to an actual sushi restaurant I could find more.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:17 PM   #31993
original recipe
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
i'm sorry WHAT
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:37 AM   #31994
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
i'm sorry WHAT
Yep, I know it's crazy.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:20 AM   #31995
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

I don’t mean to brag or profess myself a legitimate, functioning adult, but... I successfully woke up at 06:20 (to my second alarm out of five, mind you) and made it on time to my doc appointment.
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:33 AM   #31996

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
When I read this, I actually had to check the calendar. lol WHERE DID AUGUST GO?

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I wish more sushi was fully cooked instead of raw..
I haven't found many options that don't have raw seafood. Maybe if I went to an actual sushi restaurant I could find more.
I agree. I love sushi rolls, but I don't eat the raw fish anymore after I got sick from it a few years ago. We have been able to find all veggie rolls, and a couple places that cook the fish. If you go to a restaurant, ask them if they can make you some the way you like it. Occasionally they will do that.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 02:04 PM   #31997

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I agree. I love sushi rolls, but I don't eat the raw fish anymore after I got sick from it a few years ago. We have been able to find all veggie rolls, and a couple places that cook the fish. If you go to a restaurant, ask them if they can make you some the way you like it. Occasionally they will do that.
I haven't been to a sushi restaurant before I just usually find it at local grocery stores with a little sushi section (usually Target). I do not eat any raw meat. It just freaks me out.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:02 PM   #31998
original recipe
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

i wish i was taller i'm barely five feet tall and i hate it i don't look like a high schooler i look like a seventh grader
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:59 PM   #31999
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I haven't been to a sushi restaurant before I just usually find it at local grocery stores with a little sushi section (usually Target). I do not eat any raw meat. It just freaks me out.
I watched a show (Monsters Inside Me) a few years ago & they did an episode about the raw food & after that I'm like nope, I'd rather not get a parasite so I stay away.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:08 PM   #32000
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

i have a love/hate relationship with webmd symptom checker
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫