Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2018, 08:45 PM   #30751
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Green Day - Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by thila07
i got recommended for AP physics next year like???? how???? not taking ti
First, Congrats!
But wow, that seems like it'd be extremely hard although I'm sure you got this!
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #30752

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

Physics isn't too bad. At least the first part of physics.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #30753
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
so my manager decided to lecture me for an hour on how to answer the phone because I didn't answer it correctly the other day, when we got one of those robo-calls. It talked before I could even start to recite the "Thank you for calling (store name), I'm Abby. How may I help you?" line.
That's ridiculous!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #30754

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
so my manager decided to lecture me for an hour on how to answer the phone because I didn't answer it correctly the other day, when we got one of those robo-calls. It talked before I could even start to recite the "Thank you for calling (store name), I'm Abby. How may I help you?" line.
It's always the best when a manager lectures you over a small mistake.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:46 PM   #30755
Mayday

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

hi everyone please summarize everything happening in their lives currently to me because I ain't going back to read all these posts I've missed cuz half of them are gonna be "why is this site so ded smh"
i hope you're all in a good place in ur lives and ur healthy and happy
catsareawesome2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 11:27 PM   #30756

View Post Originally Posted by catsareawesome2
hi everyone please summarize everything happening in their lives currently to me because I ain't going back to read all these posts I've missed cuz half of them are gonna be "why is this site so ded smh"
Things are going as usual. Yourself?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:34 PM   #30757
Mayday

catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness
catsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicnesscatsareawesome2 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
Things are going as usual. Yourself?
life for me is going a million miles per minute my god so much has happened but my ski resort job is ending soon but it's okay because my boss at the restaurant i work at gave me another position as a housekeeper which will start Monday hopefully so!!!! just in a really good place in my life and i have a huge support system so I have literally nothing to complain about :')

how's u and ur fiance??
Old 03-08-2018, 11:42 PM   #30758

life for me is going a million miles per minute my god so much has happened but my ski resort job is ending soon but it's okay because my boss at the restaurant i work at gave me another position as a housekeeper which will start Monday hopefully so!!!! just in a really good place in my life and i have a huge support system so I have literally nothing to complain about :')

how's u and ur fiance??
That's excellent to hear.

We are great! Thanks for asking. We haven't really planned anything for the wedding but that's okay.. He isn't going anywhere, lol.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #30759
Mayday

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
That's excellent to hear.

We are great! Thanks for asking. We haven't really planned anything for the wedding but that's okay.. He isn't going anywhere, lol.
part of the fun is just browsing the internet for fun ideas for the wedding tho so!! I like that you guys aren't in a big time rush to get married since you've been together for so long aaaaaaaaAAAAA goals need me a mans
Old 03-09-2018, 06:38 AM   #30760
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Hiya!

Long time no see & I hope everything's been well!

Everything's going pretty well so far, I'm slowly in the process of switching departments. The head manager of the department I'm going to needs to talk to our club manager first & get her approval before we start anything so hopefully she'll say yes. I also got contacts too.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aj and her kinz, alfredxmaddie, awg, be true!, camila go solo, cold hands cold heart, fran was here♫✿☺♡, graceroxx was here, hi i'm girlz, kimmy was here!, kupo!, motherlode, ms theo james ♥, normila, paige♡, potter has a tag!, that weird kid was here, the hulk smashed here, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants, you're a canary, ᴇɴᴛᴘs ʀᴜʟᴇ!, ♦gogreengirl♦, ♫portia was here♫