Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
Gifted
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

Default Goodbye Peanut

We are getting rid of my doggie Peanut!

Last December we got a new puppy, Sparky, and because of that Peanut has not been getting as much attention as he would like to. He was used to getting all the attention and then when we got Sparky, Sparky got more attention. Because of that he has been going to the bathroom all over the house to get attention and in the past few months its gotten worse. We have tried pretty much everything to get him to stop and nothing worked. He has ruined our carpet and the couch in the basement and my mom is very mad bout that. She said that once we find someone that we know will take very good care of him, hes gone. Last week my mom was talking to my cousin and she offered to take him. So tomorrow my cousin is coming by to get him. I don't think i have ever met her before but she lives about a half hour from me so maybe i will still be able to see him.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Jenny; 09-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: typo
Jenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Goodbye Peanut

Aw, that must be terrible! He is such a cutie pie. Hopefully you will still be able to see him though. Best of luck with Sparky
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
it's mee
Webkinz :)
sportlover1603 has disabled reputation

Awh, He is soo cutee, I am soo sorry :[
I wish you could keep both of them!
Sorry, doggy, Hope you find a good home [x
sportlover1603 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

I'm so sorry, he is so cute D: Maybe you will be able to still see him? And it's probably for the better if he stays with your cousin, because you don't want any animal to suffer if it's truly unhappy. Best of luck to you and Peanut
obsessive is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
Gifted
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss
Jenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the bossJenny is the boss

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
I'm so sorry, he is so cute D: Maybe you will be able to still see him? And it's probably for the better if he stays with your cousin, because you don't want any animal to suffer if it's truly unhappy. Best of luck to you and Peanut
It's not the hes unhappy, he just wants more attention. I just reread my post and it does kinda make it seem like hes unhappy and hes not. He is a very happy dog, he just wants to be the only dog in the house so that he gets all the attention.

Last edited by Jenny; 09-04-2010 at 02:05 PM..
Jenny is offline Female
Old 09-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #6

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Awh sorry to hear the bad news.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:25 PM   #7

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Poor Peanut
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, sherlock attack