Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Default Should I be friends with her?? I think she has pushed it too far.

Okay, i can't decided whether or not i want to be friends with the person who i thought was 1 of my 2 'best' friends. Hope and Courtney are the 2 people i consider my BFF's. Well me, Hope, and Courtney get in a lot of fights. Hope is usually the one in the middle and is the person who starts the fights. A few months ago i told Hope i didn't want to be here friend, at the same time 2 of her other friends were going through the same thing with her. Eventualy we made up and became friends again. Well we have been in a lot of fights since then. Yesterday Courtney and her BF went to a movie. Courtney wanted me to go, Hope was going too. I couldn't and so Hope went. Then Hope was acting jealous cause she likes Courtney's BF. While they were there Hope was talking about me, Courtney was telling me everything Hope said about me, which is why i am really re-thinkng about not being her friend again. Hope said the movie would have been ruined if i was there. I would just be sitting there with a boring look on my face. How does that ruin a movie? And yesterday on FB Hope was acting all weird when we were chatting, Courtney was with her. Hope was freaking out cause i kept asking what[i had no idea what Hope was posting]. And then she told Courtney, "I am going to type 'nothing' in all caps and put exclamation points." So she did and then logged off. Also she said to Courtney that i am jealous of her hair. One time, a long time ago, i said something smells good, and she said it was her hair. So i smelled it, and now she asks me to smell her hair all the time[weird, i know??], but anyways she said to Courtney i am jealous of her hair. Its like, Hope you want me to smell your hair. Hope also said a bunch of other rude stuff about me. Courtney is the best friend i have ever had, she is trustworthy, always nice, and there when you need her. Hope on the other hand is the TOTAL opposite. She is being rude so much and bleh... i can't take it anymore.
I am just afraid that if I tell her I dont want to be her friend, this time we won't make up. And then Hope ends up turning people against you when you do something she doesn't like[She hs done it to Courtney before]. i dont know if i should be friends with her, should I??
And i am sorry this is so long, but if you read the whole thing, thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
Riding+Camp=LIFE!
Webkinz :)

skigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clownskigirl1000 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Should I be friends with her?? I think she has pushed it too far.

The hardest thing in the world is trying not to be someone's friend. You may never want to speak to them, see them, or hear of them again, but they might not know that. I don't have any advice to give you, but good luck with what ever decision you make. : )
skigirl1000 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #3
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by skigirl1000
The hardest thing in the world is trying not to be someone's friend. You may never want to speak to them, see them, or hear of them again, but they might not know that. I don't have any advice to give you, but good luck with what ever decision you make. : )
Thanks.. !!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #4

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

W0WZERS!!!
you were right at the DCT, this is the longest post you have ver made xDD

okay, so it seems like hope talks about you behind your back, and i tihnk the reason you two made up (in th begiinning of your post) is because she had no other friends, they were all ditching Hope.

I dont tihnk hope is the right friend for you, but it doesnt seem like courtney has done too much *bad* stuff to you.
she seems like the better friend here.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
W0WZERS!!!
you were right at the DCT, this is the longest post you have ver made xDD

okay, so it seems like hope talks about you behind your back, and i tihnk the reason you two made up (in th begiinning of your post) is because she had no other friends, they were all ditching Hope.

I dont tihnk hope is the right friend for you, but it doesnt seem like courtney has done too much *bad* stuff to you.
she seems like the better friend here.
thats what i think too... but i just don't know.
thanks for helping(:
Old 05-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #6
Je t'aime <3
Gifted

BlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of lightBlauBerry is a glorious beacon of light

When you know someone, as a friend, it means knowing their best and worst qualities. And you still like them anyways. But sometimes, you just get tired of that person, and peer pressure gets to you, when they start getting all nasty about it. If someone is spreading rumors or talking crud about you, it's just they're jealous of you, or they want something they can't have that YOU have.
I can't really help with advice, but simply do the best you can on your judging.
(:
BlauBerry is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #7

Thanks Blau.
I really don't know what to do. On 1 hand i want to be her friend but on the other i dont.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I think you should talk too Hope,and try too work things out. If things don't work out,I don't think you should be Hope's friend.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #9
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

The bad thing is that there are three friends in this. Three friends never work out. I have issues all the time, but I really think you shouldn't be friends with her. If she is hurting you in any way then maybe show her what it is like!
Old 05-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #10

Thanks for the tips guys(:

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I think you should talk too Hope,and try too work things out. If things don't work out,I don't think you should be Hope's friend.
She wasnt at school today but if she is tommorow i may talk to her.
View Post Originally Posted by disneyfreak102
The bad thing is that there are three friends in this. Three friends never work out. I have issues all the time, but I really think you shouldn't be friends with her. If she is hurting you in any way then maybe show her what it is like!
There is always a problem with 3 friends...
Espcally in a sleepover
Closed