Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness
emerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicnessemerillia is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Giving

Hmm i dunno yet.
My dad wants a new car, but i can;t by him that.
My mom wants a laptop, But i want one
My sister wants more pets, But i don't
My brother just wants video games.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

Lets see

Family:presents

Also I've made cards for the elderly, sick, and homeless. We made pumpkin bread for the homeless. And we've had two drives. The winter essentials drive is at school. The other drive was in honor of three young volunteers who were killed by a ***** driver a few years ago. We collected peanut butter, jelly, and diapers.
stacir is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #23

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

My mom's birthday is dec 14 so i'll post that too.
I'm getting her
this hand exfoliating stuff from bbw, it's true blue spa there's the rub i think.
two shea cashmere hand creams from bbw, midnight pomegranate and japanese cherry blossom
cherry blossom wallflowers from bbw

for christmas
mom- orange sapphire & velvet tuberuse body creams from bbw
oldest sister- an okapi webkin (long story) and a perfume (white citrus) from bbw, urban decay primer potion possibly
other sister- a wombat webkin (tradition) and a perfume (twilight woods), eyes lips face giftcard
my dad- halo reach, coffee machine, and some drawing supplies

and then i'm bringing in some old mittens and a really ugly scarf to a drive tomorrow and a few dollars at school.

[QUOTE=Toothache;21454149]My mom's birthday is dec 14 so i'll post that too.
I'm getting her
this hand exfoliating stuff from bbw, it's true blue spa there's the rub i think.
two shea cashmere hand creams from bbw, midnight pomegranate and japanese cherry blossom
cherry blossom wallflowers from bbw

for christmas
mom- orange sapphire & velvet tuberuse body creams from bbw
oldest sister- an okapi webkin (long story) and a perfume (white citrus) from bbw, urban decay primer potion possibly
other sister- a wombat webkin (tradition) and a perfume (twilight woods), eyes lips face giftcard
my dad- halo reach, coffee machine, and some drawing supplies

and then i'm bringing in some mittens and a scarf to a drive tomorrow, chef boyardee to a seperate drive, and then a few bucks to another drive. my school does a lot of drives lol

Last edited by Toothache; 12-01-2010 at 06:41 PM..
Toothache is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #24

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

Mom: Framed picture, picture plates
Dad: Clock, hammers
lil sis: pink skirt

Coaches
Coach 1: gloves and squaf
Coach 2: pocket mirror
Coach 3: Spa gift card

Friends:
Grace: harry pottor necklace
Tori: Harry Pottor banners
Katie: Dog earrings
Emma: Tinkerbell tote bag and nails
Sara: chocolate santa
Catherine: chocolate santa
Alexa: chocolate santa
Nikki: chocolate santa
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 04:31 PM   #25
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
I love to donate to Toys for Tots, Soles for Souls, and to the *nearby hospital* Children's Hospital.
I am always giving. I am going to make my pop a ceramic vase and right now I have a secret corner in the backyard with a garden in it that I am growing her favorite flowers-Pansies-in which I will put into the vase.
Then for my dad I am going to make him a mug that says "Best Father in the World" in French, because he knows how to speak French.
I am writing a book for my little brother.
I am sewing a toy for my dog, too.
I am also making a food bowl for my guinea pig.
And also I am decorating photo frames for every one of my friends.
I am very giving!

~Lexi
Yes u are!

View Post Originally Posted by stacir
Lets see

Family:presents

Also I've made cards for the elderly, sick, and homeless. We made pumpkin bread for the homeless. And we've had two drives. The winter essentials drive is at school. The other drive was in honor of three young volunteers who were killed by a ***** driver a few years ago. We collected peanut butter, jelly, and diapers.

Last edited by dcr173; 12-02-2010 at 04:31 PM..
dcr173 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #26
Call me Kailey(:

Icic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond reputeIcic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Pixie_Kiss
a drawing? that doesn't seem all that special. i can make that any day.
that was really rude..
but all drawings are special no matter what
its the thought nd creativity that counts
Icic is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #27
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Well, to start off, I usually get my little sister that Webkinz she is dreaming about. As of right now, its that Signature Bernese Mountain Dog. Usually for my parents, I try to go out and buy them candles, gift cards, or little things I know they like. [: I also like to give to other people as well. For my friends, I usually think of something home-made and crafty. [: My sister and I also go out and spend about $20 on food each, and then donate it to a Christmas Food Drive. [:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #28
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I am giving presents to my family and a few friends. Also, we took a tag from this Giving Tree at our Church that helps to supply clothes and toys for children and families at Christmas time.
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #29
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

i am donate toys to my church and gets toys for cousins and gifts for sisters and mom and dad
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
once upon a dream, you are beautiful!