Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Default Girl Drama...and it's kinda stupid :T

Okay, so
there's this stupid chick at school
i'm going to use codenames, because I care enough about personal information.
So,
Sallie, (the stupid chick) has recently made this little "group" and good god, she's pretty much pushing anyone who's not in the "Committee" away. and, it's making me TICKED.
Why?
because, one of my BEST FRIENDS is in it, and now she's being a total imbecile, and just blatantly RUDE to me. I shall call my friend Maddy.
Then, there's my awesome, uber nice other friend, McKenzie, who's just KIND to everybody, even the idiots. And guess what?
Sallie, Maddy, and the other girls DON'T like her.
Because THEY THINK SHE'S FAKE.
and i'm just kinda sitting here like, WHOA, HYPOCRITE MUCH?
AND YET ANOTHER FRIEND, Shelly, is excluded just as much as I am! God, all my friends are nice! And you're excluding everyone! And Sallie, Maddy wasn't invited to your birthday party, and you weren't invited to hers, so what makes you two sudden "best friends". Ugh!
I'm sick of being excluded by those girls and their petty little brains.
I absolutely, thoroughly hate stuff like this. And, when I try to approach them, they're all: God, have you heard of privacy?
Sheesh! your loss, pillowcase
poppilove is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Default Re: Girl Drama...and it's kinda stupid :T

Woah. If your friend has changed that much, and won't listen to you, I suggest just hanging out with your nice friends, because they obviously care about you more than the little clique your school's got going on.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It seems like it's a good thing to be excluded from their clique. Why would you want to be a part of it? I think they did you guys a favor by separating themselves from you and your nice friends. Take it as a sign that you and your nice friends can move on without them. Be your own group, and enjoy each other. I'm sure that other people will see that these other girls are rude and arrogant, and life will even things out, like it always does.
Think of it as a good thing that you are free of them.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #4
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

I would stick with the friends who are still nice to you. It may be hard to let the others go, but it will be easier than dealing with all this. And dont be afraid to stick up for yourself either. Thats about all i can think of. Good luck!
24724 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

Aw, poppi
I'm sorry *hugs*
I think you should try to just forget about Maddy and Sallie, and spend time with Shelly and McKenzie :3
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 07:44 PM   #6
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Almost everyone in my grade is like that. Just ignore and don't get a crud about it. I know it sounds vague, but these people are really no one you want to be associated with if they act like this. Find nicer people.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Ok first of all, (hug )
Second of all, If your friend has changed that much, I would start to hang out more with McKenzie.
I hope this all works out!
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
Meme Queen

sabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guidesabrinafan1 is a golden guide

Awwww, Poppi
I'd honestly say just to hang out with McKenzie and Shelly.
Cause if they're doing stuff like getting in trouble or something, I don't think you'd wanna be part of that, would you?
I wish you luck, Poppimena.
sabrinafan1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 09:30 PM   #9

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

Alright
those girls seem like total, absolute pillowcases.
Maybe try to be friends more with McKenzie and Shelly, cause who would want to hang out with the hypocrites anymore. . :/

I used to be apart of a huuuuge group, but lately it's broken up because SOME people don't know how to act right and how to treat their "friends". Pssh.

Good luck darling c:
Old 03-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #10
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

c:
some butthurt girl ratted them out today
and Maddy told me:
we hold a vote if you get in
i was like: get away from me you mo.ron
poppilove is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lady wants a pickle, romanadvoratrelundar, think outside the [box], thinkinsidethe[policebox]