Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 12:03 AM   #11
Gifted

hconnors is a jewel in the roughhconnors is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Get well wishes for ilovetoswim hugs to you Angel

Blessings on a speeding recovery to you, ilovetoswim. You're in my thoughts and prayers!
hconnors is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 12:27 AM   #12
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Have a speedy recovery. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Click the image to open in full size.
marcialm is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #13
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I hope you feel better. You and your family are in my prayers.

vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 AM   #14
University Duck

Swim,

You have so many friends on WI, and with that kind of support, how can you not get well. You have a beautiful little spirit, and all of your posts are filled with kindness. I fell in love with you when I first read a response you had written to a thankful thread. You wrote:

"I'm thankful for my parents, who love me." "I'm thankful for my ancestors, who gave me my heritage." 'I'm thankful for my Grandpa Abraham, who walked with Martin Luther King, Jr., on his peace walks so that I could have the freedom to walk on a sidewalk without the fear of being told to get off." "I'm thankful for an America who ignored race and voted in our new President." "I'm thankful to God."

That is when I fell in love with your Spirit. And Swim, I'm thankful for children like you, who remind me just how beautiful my world is.

I'm praying!

University duck
Old 12-08-2008, 03:08 AM   #15
ILuvLilRascals

Dear Swim -

I first met you in our creative writing contest, and I couldn't believe how nice you were. It was never about competition. You always had kind words for everyone. You read my story on "Dakota, diary of a Native American Boy", and you sent me a pm to introduce yourself and tell me I was "absolutely amazing", when I knew I wasn't. That is when I knew I wanted to be your friend. Round 3 of our contest is coming up, and I want you well to submit another story.

I sent "Askuwheteau" to be with you, so I know you're in good hands. He is my spirit guide, a Native American Angel. His name means "He keeps watch". I love you, Swim, and so does Cupcake.

Love, Iluvlilrascals
Old 12-08-2008, 03:52 AM   #16
1smiley

To my friend, Ilovetoswim

You have so many friends. This is so wonderful. When I first found out you had a tumor, I didn't believe it. Then I went and read your story "An Angels Wings". I cried my head off. My mother took me to Church to pray for you. She gave me money to light a candle. Well, I lit every single Candle in the entire Church. A man yelled at me because he needed to light one for someone who was sick, so I had to blow one out.

Please, please, get well and come back to us. I need you in my life.

Your friend,

Smiley
Old 12-08-2008, 05:17 AM   #17
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

You are in our thoughts and prayers.
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 05:46 AM   #18
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

jeez im in such good company here. they took all my words away from me. i know you are going to walk with attitude and love on each and every sidewalk your grandpa abraham is leading you down, cuz he is in your heart. and with 1smileys candles that will almost burn the chuch down and rascals Askuwheteau, ducks encouragement and cheerleading, and my offering up of my own physical pain for the lessening of your own pain, well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we are pretty strong all together. we are holding you up right now until you get strong enough to walk out of the hospital and onto the sidewalk with your grandpa in your soul. i have not met you face to face but i dont have to. i know your soul. that is strong, no matter what kind of body you have at the moment. im proud to know you.

angel, thank you so much for starting this.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:10 AM   #19
Swim for the
Webkinz :)

Little Cupcake will become famous soon enough

Thanks you angel for all of this. I'm sure Swim will recover very soon.

Little Cupcake
Little Cupcake is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 06:25 AM   #20
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I told my friend you needed some get Well Wishes and he asked me to tell you to hurry and get better so you can swim together!

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-08-2008 at 06:30 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed