Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Default Lol this is sort of funny...

So last night I went to PureNRG (they are a christian band. PM me if you want more info.) new CD realse party. I'm a family friend of Caroylne Meyers (one of the band members) and I was personally invited. It was only a family/friend event so I was very blessed to go.

Anyway my Grandma's friend Mrs. J (She's Caroylne's Grandma) and I were sitting at a table talking when I think she noticed me staring at Jordan Yates. He's a member of the band and he's kinda cute. So she askes "Hey. Do you want a picture with him?" And I said no. (I wanted one. BUt I don't know him. He doesn't know me. I'm only good friends with Caroylne.) Anyway she ignores me and shouts across the room "JORDAN!!! COME OVER HERE AND GET A PICTURE WITH R."
He came over and I got up and said "sigh".
He looked at me and he's like hey.
My heart kinda skipped a beat....
I said hi. And told him who I was since he was looking at me with that look like "Who are you?" He remembered me from the other time I met him and we took a bunch of pictures. IT was funny and great.

Then another time that night. Caroylne asked me if I wanted to take some pictures. I said sure and got up. Well when I got up and we started smiling at our parents cameras everyone with a camera or cell phone got up and started shouting "Over here! Caroylne look here." It was crazy there were flashes going off like crazy. I leaned in a told Caroylne, "This is kind of insane." And she looked at me and she said, "Not really." DUH! She get's this stuff all the time!! So anyway after my 2 minutes of blinding fame. I sat down and tried to get my sight back.

It was an amazing night. I wish I could post pictures but of couse I'm in them. I might be able to take my face out and make a new thread later. But Idk......

p.s. If you want more information about PureNRG please PM me. Or you can send me a visitor message. PureNRG is a fantastic band and if you don't know them. YOU BETTER!!!!!

It was an amazing night!!!!!

Last edited by snickerdoodle20; 07-15-2009 at 09:17 AM..
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2009, 10:03 AM   #2
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Lol this is sort of funny...

Oh, that's cool.
Btw, are you a christian?
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That sounds like it was so much fun!!!!
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That sounds like a great night that you'll NEVER forget! Thanks for sharing the story. So now you know what a celebrity feels like! LOL
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

They are a really great band! And that's awesome you know her!!!!!!!! (:
Sounds fun, glad you had a good time!!!!!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #6

snickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud ofsnickerdoodle20 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read my story!!!
snickerdoodle20 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #7

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

I've seen them before, they are good!
Sounds like you had a great time!
Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 PM   #8
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh cool!
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #9

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I would be so embarressed! It sounded like fun though
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
iheartjesus

kennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clown

Haha,lol!

--Kenndalyn[:
kennyluver7 is offline Female
Closed