Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Funny Wii story! Please read!

im like already a pro in tennis on wii but im not sure if i am yet but i never even played tennis in real life!!! with bowling its eaiser in real life then the wii game for me!! and im just learning without no bumpers in bowling!!!!!
sali101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Kayla4612

ahahahha i have the wii too lol ive gotton all gutter balls on bowling but now ima pro lol
Old 01-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!WelshCorgi25 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Swiftnose
in real life i stink at tennis, im ok at it on the wii
in real life im pretty good at bowling, same on the wii
baseball... yea.. right!- on the wii i got 10 homeruns
golf... never tried- on the wii... ugh..
boxing... never tried- on the wii... YEA RIGHT!!!
also, have u done the wii fit thing on the wii sports game? it tells u what ur age would be- im pretty bad, at 43...
yeah i always do the wii fit. in fact i am 43!! no lie! i was 60 then i did it yesterday and i got up to 43! =D

---------- WelshCorgi25 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Choxie-Truffles
i stink at golf and base ball. im a pro at bowling and tennis and i never play boxing cuz im too lazy to ever get the nunchunck.
same here!!!

Last edited by WelshCorgi25; 01-20-2009 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WelshCorgi25 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #14
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Tennis- On Wii, i rate myself B-/C+ (including F's). Haven't tried it in real life. (I can tell you that I s**k at ping pong in real life)
Bowling- On Wii, B. In real life, C.
Baseball- On Wii, D. Haven't tried it in real life.
Golf- On Wii, C+. In real life, B-
Boxing- On Wii, B. In real life- Ok, I don't box, but I do martial arts and I would rate myself B-.

Being Hammer Bro.'s biggest fan- OH YEAH!

--Hammer Bro's (self-proclaimed) No. 1 fan
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Smile! God loves you!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #15
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

nope not at all
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #16
bluehedgehog12

i'm pretty good at real bowling, i'm awful at wii bowling though! LOL!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:12 AM   #17

monkeysgirl is a genius through and through
monkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and throughmonkeysgirl is a genius through and through

i am good at bowling and in real life, but I am really bad at tennis in real life.
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 07:57 PM   #18
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

I am good in tenis in real and on wii i am soo bad it is not even funny i can never hit a thing
I hope some one got a giggle out of this
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #19
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! I guess she was wrong!xD I don't have the wii but I asked my parents so I decided nah. They don't have to buy me it. I'll try and save my own money for it. It's funner that way!Thanks for sharing!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #20
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

I am a pro bowler on Wii! The secret is to hit the control pad on your wii remote once really fats very gentle then hit! You should get a spare or if you hit and aimed hard a strike. I have gotten one game where I got all spares and strikes!!!!! I got sooooo man points cuz my dad is so good at it and i beat him so me beating his altime schore _(221) i made pro! But once you get pro the ball has a curve
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Closed