Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
JET
We are all
Gifted

JET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to beholdJET is a splendid one to behold

Default Funny laws. new ones added!!!

Here are some funny laws let my know what you think. New ones start at the bolded one.

If you wear a hat inside a theater, you may be fined.
United States, West Virginia

The color of house and garage doors is regulated by city bylaws (a purple door get you a fine).
Canada

It is illegal to take photos of police officers or police vehicles, even if they are just in the background.
France

An ordinance prohibits the use of space guns.
Massachusetts, North Andover, United States

Tissues are not to be found in the back of one’s car.
Oklahoma, United States

Fortelling the future for donations is illegal.
California, Indian Wells, United States

Owning a flower pot with water in it that isn’t capable of draining is considered a public nuisance.
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States

Tanning bed facilities must warn of the risk of getting a sunburn.
Iowa, United States

Dogs may not bark after 6 PM.
Arkansas, Little Rock, United States

You may not step out of a plane in flight.
Maine, United States

You may not play percussion instruments on the beach.
California, Santa Monica, United States

Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
Massachusetts, United States

No one may set fire to another person’s property without prior permission.
Seattle, United States, Washington

Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.
Minnesota, St. Cloud, United States

Citizens are not permitted to park their own boat on their lawn.
Cranford, New Jersey, United States

Barbers are forbidden from eating onions between 7 A.
Nebraska, United States, Waterloo

Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.
Canada

Pharmacists may not sell gunpowder to cure headaches.
Trout Creek, United States, Utah

Spitting on the sidewalk is a criminal offense.
Illinois, Ottowa, United States

You may not drive barefooted.

It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of spooking horses.

It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.

Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.

It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.

Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.

You must have windshield wipers on your car.

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Masks may not be worn in public

I just found these on a website so they might be wrong.

Last edited by JET; 03-31-2010 at 06:07 AM..
JET is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
like a G6 :]
Webkinz :)

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Funny laws

not the hamburgers not being allowed to b eaten on Sundays!!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT THEM!!! i. love. hamburgers. yesh.

as for the gunpowder one, i certaintly hope my pharmacist doesn't give me it something tells me it wouldn't exactly...help XD

These are too funny thx for sharing them!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
Rainbow_Bacon

Ilovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to allIlovepotatoes is a name known to all

ILP's replies!:

You may not step out of a plane in flight. > Oh, Really? Darn it!
Tissues are not to be found in the back of one’s car.> But, I was bringing them home from Costco!
You may not play percussion instruments on the beach.> Oh, Darn! I was going to be in a rock band!
No one may set fire to another person’s property without prior permission.> Darn! I was going to (NOT!)
Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.> But they're Cheesy!

Spitting on the sidewalk is a criminal offense> I had dirt in my mouth!.
Citizens are not permitted to park their own boat on their lawn.> It is not a boat! It's a Puppet theatre!
Pharmacists may not sell gunpowder to cure headaches.> No kidding!

What the heck! tHESE ARE Ridiculous!

Last edited by Ilovepotatoes; 03-30-2010 at 07:20 PM..
Ilovepotatoes is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 07:24 PM   #4

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

LOL! These are soooooo funny! Thank you for sharing!
I got a good laugh out of these! Haha. I love them. Please do share more if you find some more!

My favorites are:
Spitting on the sidewalk is a criminal offense.
Citizens may not publicly remove bandages.
Dogs may not bark after 6 PM.
Snoring is prohibited unless all bedroom windows are closed and securely locked.
Hamburgers may not be eaten on Sundays.
No one may set fire to another person’s property without prior permission.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 08:00 PM   #5

cupcakecrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

ROTFL!
those are funnys
cupcakecrazy is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

LOL! I love the "No one may set fire to another person's property without prior permission." I love the snoring, band aid, and barking ones too.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Haha most of those laws are crazy!
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #8
Summer 2010

lilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with gracelilac1999 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Those are awwesome can you Pm me the site you got them from?!

I love these!!!!!!
lilac1999 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

lol since i am not an any of those places i am going to break ALL of them! i wonder what happens if i do. . .

now with these new laws i am going to have a whole bag of salt and pour it on a railroad track then i will drive home with a lantern attached to my car going in the wrong direction then i will walk through New York with a mask on and a fake mustache to church! To top it off i will play dominos that sunday with my friends (now how many laws did i break. . . XD)

Last edited by snowball0319; 03-31-2010 at 10:13 PM..
snowball0319 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2010, 10:39 PM   #10
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Haha, those are so funny!
Filicity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay