Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

Default frustrated

Okay so I really want to be able to draw cats on paint but as much as I have tried i cant do it no videos help me on you tube because they do stuff they dont tell me how do to like erasing something with out erasing the rest (i know confusing) but its just frustrading me because i cant do it
warzone2251 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #2
Swingstuff

Ballerina287 is sweet stuff
Ballerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuff

Default Re: frustrated

Midnight, I know MP can be frustrating. xP I'm not very good at it either.
Here's what I do....
I use Paint.NET. It's a really easy software, and it works much better than MP. You can download for free, and it's very safe.
For example, if you find a picture of a cat that you really love, and you save it to your computer, you can open it in Paint.NET, put it in the background, trace it, and then add your own colors, while also being able to change a few things here and there.
I'll try to find a link to where you can download it, if you're interested.
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2014, 06:18 PM   #3
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Just keep practicing, you'll get it eventually. Maybe you are actually really good at it, and you just don't feel like it. Send me one through VM, PM, or this thread!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 02-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

That's how I felt when I got GIMP and wanted to make the rainbow text that I saw in a guide. Took me a few hours or so then I eventually got it (:.
It does take time sadly to get good at something. But if you keep trying and look around for guides and stuff I'm sure you'll get it .

When I was in band there were impossible song parts that I just couldn't get, then after practicing at school and at home I eventually got it (:
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-20-2014, 06:42 PM   #5

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

i think the reason why you're having troubles is because you're using a different program than what they are using. MS paint is pretty basic - they're probably using paint tool SAI or photoshop.
both paint tool SAI and photoshop are available as a free 30 day trial. both programs have a wide range of tools, some of which aren't even in MS paint. you should give them a try and see if you like it or not. and remember - practice makes perfect!

paint tool sai trial -
PaintTool SAI - Download

photoshop trial -
Adobe - Download free trial version Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 | Adobe
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2014, 06:55 PM   #6

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by Ballerina287
Midnight, I know MP can be frustrating. xP I'm not very good at it either.
Here's what I do....
I use Paint.NET. It's a really easy software, and it works much better than MP. You can download for free, and it's very safe.
For example, if you find a picture of a cat that you really love, and you save it to your computer, you can open it in Paint.NET, put it in the background, trace it, and then add your own colors, while also being able to change a few things here and there.
I'll try to find a link to where you can download it, if you're interested.
a link would be great!
Old 02-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #7
Swingstuff

Ballerina287 is sweet stuff
Ballerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuffBallerina287 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
a link would be great!
I tried to find a link, but there are tons of Paint.Net downloads out there, so I'm not sure which one would be best. xP Just google, "Paint.Net", or "paint.net download", or "Paint.net free download", or I dunno, something along those lines. Like arnold995 said, MP is pretty basic; there's not much you can do with it. Paint SAI is great, I got a free trail, but it ends pretty quickly, and then you have to pay for it. Same with photoshop. This one doesn't cost a cent, so I think it's best.
Ballerina287 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #8

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

well i can help you w/ the eraser thing

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #9

awesome thanks!
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie