Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2015, 07:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: friends

one of my closer friends was not very close to me in my freshman year, but when we realized we were stuck in classes together that weren't with her friends/my friends we decided to sit beside each other in class and just learn about each other, talk and things like that. we eventually became very close friends and i got closer to her friends as well so it was a pretty good win win situation
arnold995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2015, 10:21 PM   #12

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

literally my #1 is back in 2013 when we met on a habbo retro and we spent honestly the whole day talking and playing, every single day. we started skypng eventually and now we're making plans for years to come when we're older to meet at coachella and whatnot like we have the same interests and she makes me happy and i can't imagine being without her
Old 08-22-2015, 01:44 AM   #13

EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!
EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!

all my friends that i don't know irl i've met on here/through other friends i've met on here so yeah

i've became friends with most of my friends from school through cheerleading, and i became friends with some people after we all went in a big group to prom

the only other one of my friends that i became friends with under different circumstances is my friend sam, i was the only freshman that got to go to wyse team (idk if anyone knows what that is, basically it's just a nerdy test taking thing) and so i wasn't friends with anyone else that was going and i guess there was only the seat next to me left on the bus and so he sat there and idk someone from that we became friends, and then we both went on the weekend trip to math team (we're both complete nerds sorry) and spent like the whole time together and ditched everyone else while we were there and had random heart to hearts about deep personal stuff and it was great and we were really close ever since then, but now we aren't bc he's graduated and at college and whatnot so yeah

((sorry for rambling oops))
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2015, 05:31 PM   #14

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

I met my first friend in high school because she recognized me from English class so we sat together at lunch. It's not a remarkable story but it's funny because for the first few days we didn't even talk to each other, we literally just sat together and I remember she was reading an advance reader's copy of Catching Fire. Then we started sitting with 2 more girls from our class who were more talkative, so eventually we became friends who actually spoke to each other, which was nice.
Closed

Tags
toast