Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rmr16 is just really nicermr16 is just really nice

Angry Friend problems!

Ok so theirs this girl who goes to my school and we are enmies,and we have been for 2 years ever since she hurt my other friend and called me some rude names. Then my best friend starts talking to her on face book and is texting her! This made me so mad! My enmy already stole one of my friends from me and that made me so sad. I tryed telling my best friend about my enmey in an email like shes really imature,spoiled and she is my enmy. And my best friend said shes going to keep texting my enmey! This made me even mader! And my best friend said(regarding my enemy) "i m not her best friend...she won't do that...I pick wisely...." I couldn't belevie this, my enemy well like I said she is immature and doesn't care about her school work, yea she'd make a great friend. If your wondering why my friend said "she wouldn't do that" she means my enemy wouldn't steal her, but my enemy already did before and this was how it started! And now I just don't know what to do! I am sorry this is so long but I needed to vent and now I really need advice!

Last edited by rmr16; 07-26-2009 at 12:16 PM..
rmr16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Friend problems!

It sounds like your 'enemy' is using her, is that correct? Well, if your enemy hurt your friend before, she is obviously gotten over it. She is okay noew, and she can see through her. If she is your best friend I suggest reaching out for her and try to become better with her around. You can't choose your friend's friends, but you can choose your friends. So try to understand you best friend better by this, that will make her feel really good that she is respected by this decision. Friends can't judge their other friend's friends, try to be fair. I am sure she could be an really awesome person now. You just never know until you step in the other persons shoes. So, get to know your enemy better, keep us posted.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 12:15 PM   #3

oh whoops i typed it wrong my enemy stole one of my other friends not my best friend
rmr16 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #4

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I had a similar experience when I was in high school. A girl that really disliked me stuffed notes into all my friends lockers saying nasty things about me. I really learned who my true friends were. The ones that ignored the notes were very precious friends to me. If your best friend is really a friend, trust her. You can share your fears of losing her friendship with her, but then let it go. It's hard, but you have to let her decide who she hangs out with.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #5

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Just ignore it. Your friend can make her own choices--Sometimes you just don't like them. If things end up getting worse, and if she does start actually using your friend, that's where you can step in. But for now, just let things play out is what I would say to do.

PM me if you need any more help!
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #6
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You've warned your friend and if that girl is as mean as she says she is, your fiend won't like her
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by soccergollygal
You've warned your friend and if that girl is as mean as she says she is, your fiend won't like her
yes,but see my enemy does those kinds of mean things behind your back!
rmr16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr burrito