Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
goldenmarie11

Default FRIEND PROBLEM!!!!!!!

hI i am GOLDENMARIE11 and i really need your help se one of my BEST FRIENDS is hanging out with a girl.that is very violent. she is hanging out with her and doesent say hi to me at all. now i am scaird that she will turn in to this girl.now my BEST FRIEND is now saying that she WILL beat me up if i dont do what i dont do what she saids so i need your help to get me out of this mess........PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.....I REALY NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: FRIEND PROBLEM!!!!!!!

If she gives these threats to you and you think she really means it you should let an adult know about it. She shouldn't be saying those kinds of things to you. And from what you're saying, i don't think she's a real friend anymore. It may be time to move on and find other friends, ones that won't give you threats and be mean to you. It's her choice to be the girl she is. You can't change that. She's making her choices of life, which happen to be not so good. I hope you make the right choices! I'm sorry she decided to be like that. And i hope this helps!
-Horsegirl12
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 03:10 PM   #3
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

The same thing happened to me. All you can do is wait until she realizes that she made a bad choice. If you talk to her about it, she will prob ignore you and maybe even stop talking talking to you. It will blow over, but for now all you can do is wait.

Last edited by emary4; 04-11-2008 at 03:10 PM.. Reason: Spelling Error
Old 04-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
soccerbandit64

Oveously she is not your friend. Don't be scared of her, just stay away.
Old 04-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Then, se's not your friend. Just forget about her and tell our teacher
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
sakari26

LLuvia26 is an unknown quantity at this point

just tell her that u r not here friend anymore cuz she is a jerk i know her
Old 04-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
I like purple and

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

Well, I think you should let an adult know if this continues. I know how it feels, last night I got kicked out of a slumber party because the girl who throw it was screaming and said I was lying about sommething! I thought she was my BFF, I know you should tell someone and not let it be bottled up!
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #8
wildcats1

wildcats1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just stay away from her for a little while. she will probably get annoyed by her at some point of time.

---------- wildcats1 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Have u told ur mom about it?

Last edited by wildcats1; 04-13-2008 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #9

SYDBOO is an unknown quantity at this point

u should stay away from her and then she will realize tht she made a bad choice! and if it gets any farther then what she is doing then i would tell someone, but as if right now just dont let it bother you... she will adventually realize tht she wants to be your friend again!! No worries!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 04:58 PM   #10
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

give it time, usually, arguments and stuff die down over a week or so, if she still doesn't, find new friends or something. and if she comes up to you and threatens you again just say, 'and I thought you were my friend' and walk away. it usually makes the opponent think and sometimes change their ways.
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Closed