Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default friend help!

ok, some of my friends might not interfer much with this story but here is a code to my friend names:

bff: S
ex-friend: J
friend i met through J: B
friend i met through B: C

ok it all started when me and J got in a fight for 2 weeks. the whole time S kept bugging me to apologize. well J still "owed" me a Christmas present. so she gave me a stocking (lol) that had an apology note in it. then she started talking to me but i never said i was her friend but she threatens me so i figure i better at least be nice to her.
well last night there was a fun night at my school. S is with her friend (L) so she couldn't come. so C came before B so we talked and it turns out we are alot alike.
when B showed up, J came soon. well i talked to B and J while C was in the pool.
when C came back. her leg was hurt so we talked for awhile because J and B were too busy talking cause they think theyre vampires
but just a few min. ago C texted me saying that B is mad at her because they got in a fight and B said that C can't be my friend if C isnt B's friend
so i'm talking to B right now and she says that at her table (B and C are in a higher grade than J, S, and i) they have rules for being friends
but heres the thing: there shouldn't be rules for friendship, am i right? so what do i tell these people? i want to be friends with all of them (and nice to J) but i don't know what to do!
Thanks people. WI has helped me in the past and I know it will pull through for me now!
P.S. C is scared of J too so that might be part of it!



---------- Swiftnose added 30 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

any advice?

Last edited by Swiftnose; 02-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swiftnose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #2
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: friend help!

Hmm...If I followed the story right, J is kinda mad at you, B is mad at C, and B said that C can't be your friend if C isn't B's friend?

Well, just be nice to J...and DON'T, DO NOT, DO NOT take sides on ANY of your friend's fights, If possible, try to just stay out of them, change the topic or something (but don't make yourself look suspicious or something). Don't try to sway C to be friends with B if it's just for your benefit of still being friends with B. If B going to be that specific of resons she should be your friend, it's probably not worth it. Try not to stay connected to a friend through another friend. It's just plain harder that way.

I would try to just let things sort themselves out right now. Unless something else more drastic happens, I would just calm down and see what happens.

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: friend help!

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Hmm...If I followed the story right, J is kinda mad at you, B is mad at C, and B said that C can't be your friend if C isn't B's friend?

Well, just be nice to J...and DON'T, DO NOT, DO NOT take sides on ANY of your friend's fights, If possible, try to just stay out of them, change the topic or something (but don't make yourself look suspicious or something). Don't try to sway C to be friends with B if it's just for your benefit of still being friends with B. If B going to be that specific of resons she should be your friend, it's probably not worth it. Try not to stay connected to a friend through another friend. It's just plain harder that way.

I would try to just let things sort themselves out right now. Unless something else more drastic happens, I would just calm down and see what happens.

♥puppiesrock465♥
yes, thats correct
and im trying not to take sides with anyone but i kinda have to take sides with C because what B said to her was WAY over the line and it wasn't like her. but i'll try to change the subject when it comes up. even though im not good at that lol. thanks, rep for you!
Swiftnose is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #4
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: friend help!

Now, after reading your story more thouroughly (lol, I skim to fast...), I think that it might be best to keep C away from J, if it's within your power to. Why do you think that C is afraid of J? Is it something serious, or just a past problem or something? Are any of them trying to sway you in their own arguments? Try to not take any of their points truly to heart, and always tell yourself that the other person could be innocent. Are they bugging or threatening you about your guys' friendship? It might be best to slowly break the friendship from there. You also might want to start finding some other friends for now.

And as I've told many people before, try to just talk to them, and make your point in the simplest, wuickest, and politest way possible. Say something like (just an example, I'm not taking sides) "B, why does C have to be friends with you for her to be friends with me? I don't think that there should be any rules to friendship. And, shouldn't C control her own frienships?". Something like that may help to determine your real friends.

Stick close to S right now, it will help. As soon as the "events" start to unfold, it will really pay off to have a real, true, best friend to stick with.

BTW, check out my avvie.

<-----------------

♥puppiesrock465♥

---------- puppiesrock465 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Swiftnose
yes, thats correct
and im trying not to take sides with anyone but i kinda have to take sides with C because what B said to her was WAY over the line and it wasn't like her. but i'll try to change the subject when it comes up. even though im not good at that lol. thanks, rep for you!
Hmm....ok...let's see...

When B says something like "DOn't you think that C is being a jer.k lately?", say something like "I haven't noticed anything, oh, did you get the math homework for tommorow?"...And hopefully the bell will ring then....XD.

So basically, J and B+C are in two different worlds as far as your problems go? I'll try and help you when I can back on the computer...XD

♥puppiesrock465♥

Last edited by puppiesrock465; 02-07-2009 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
Swiftnose's Avatar
Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: friend help!

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Now, after reading your story more thouroughly (lol, I skim to fast...), I think that it might be best to keep C away from J, if it's within your power to. Why do you think that C is afraid of J? Is it something serious, or just a past problem or something? Are any of them trying to sway you in their own arguments? Try to not take any of their points truly to heart, and always tell yourself that the other person could be innocent. Are they bugging or threatening you about your guys' friendship? It might be best to slowly break the friendship from there. You also might want to start finding some other friends for now.

And as I've told many people before, try to just talk to them, and make your point in the simplest, wuickest, and politest way possible. Say something like (just an example, I'm not taking sides) "B, why does C have to be friends with you for her to be friends with me? I don't think that there should be any rules to friendship. And, shouldn't C control her own frienships?". Something like that may help to determine your real friends.

Stick close to S right now, it will help. As soon as the "events" start to unfold, it will really pay off to have a real, true, best friend to stick with.

BTW, check out my avvie.

<-----------------

♥puppiesrock465♥

---------- puppiesrock465 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------



Hmm....ok...let's see...

When B says something like "DOn't you think that C is being a jer.k lately?", say something like "I haven't noticed anything, oh, did you get the math homework for tommorow?"...And hopefully the bell will ring then....XD.

So basically, J and B+C are in two different worlds as far as your problems go? I'll try and help you when I can back on the computer...XD

♥puppiesrock465♥
C and J don't really talk anyways considering C is scared of J.
alot of people are scared of J. she threatens people and she grew up in a kind of rough house.
as for when i talk to any of them. i try not to lose my temper. i just stay calm and make points in any way i can.
B did say she lost 2 friends in 1 day but i said im still her friend and i just want her and C to work things out
its only hard to change the subject because like i said, J, S, and me are in a different grade than C and B.

---------- Swiftnose added 940 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

C and B are still mad at each other any more advice?

Last edited by Swiftnose; 02-08-2009 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swiftnose is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts