Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 12:37 PM   #51

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default Re: favorite lyrics?

"My, dad, he's got a lot of fear I know, but enough pride inside not to let that show. My brother had a book he would hold with pride, a little red cover with a broken spine, on the back he hand-wrote a quote inside, "when the rich wage war it's the poor who die."" :')

- Hands Held High by Linkin Park

AwesomeDude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by AwesomeDude
"My, dad, he's got a lot of fear I know, but enough pride inside not to let that show. My brother had a book he would hold with pride, a little red cover with a broken spine, on the back he hand-wrote a quote inside, "when the rich wage war it's the poor who die."" :')

- Hands Held High by Linkin Park

same.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #53

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

my chemical romance is and always will be my most favorite band EVER <3
all of their songs have such great messages and they inspire me greatly
some of the songs and videos even make me cry
they're practically my reason for living

teenagers, cancer, i'm not okay, and i don't love you are some of my favorites
because they're the most inspiring and helpful to me
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 03:50 AM   #54
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

‎"Tell me once again that you'll love me to the death and should I die, you swear that you will come for me. As I fade away, you reach out your hand, and please don't let me go. I'll be here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there's sunsets and silhouette dreams. All my sand castles fall like the ashes of ---word that is frowned upon here--- and every waves drags me to sea I could stand here for hours just to ask God the question, 'Is everyone here make-believe?' With a tear in his voice, he said, 'Son, that's the question'. Does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?"

---- You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet On the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart In the Clouds by Mayday Parade

"Somebody get my phone so I can throw it in the public pool and watch it float, and as it's slowly sinking down become a social ghost inside a box cut at the top to let some light shine in to remind what I've done and where I've been. When it all comes crashing-"

---- We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands by The Academy Is...

Just two of the many songs I relate to the lyrics of.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #55
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

i could honestly name a billion and one songs that have lyrics that apply to me. mostly love songs.
i could name at least one song from every band i listen to who's lyrics relate to me.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #56

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

Hmm probably "But even perfect days, can end in rain."
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #57
hy not call me liz.

fritzy25 is a jewel in the roughfritzy25 is a jewel in the rough

cool thread (:

pink- family portrait
it aint easy growing up in world war three, never knowing what love could be. You'll see, I don't want love to destroy me like it has done my family.

jason aldean- tattoos on this town (kk, forreal, this is like story of my life. (: )
It sure left it's mark on us, we sure left our mark on it
We let the world know we were here, with everything we did
We laid a lot of memories down, like tattoos on this town
Like tattoos on this town
fritzy25 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #58
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyPup20
i could honestly name a billion and one songs that have lyrics that apply to me. mostly love songs.
i could name at least one song from every band i listen to who's lyrics relate to me.
^^ Pretty much.
My list would go on and on, ahah.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #59
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love Taylor Swift <3
Okay, let's see. Here's some of the ones I can think of right now. (basically everything Taylor Swift, but the ones I post are some of my favorites.)

"You are an expert at sorry, and keeping lines blurry
Never impressed by me acing your tests
All the girls that you've run dry, have tired, lifeless eyes
Cause you've burned them out
But I took your matches before fire could catch me so don't look now
I'm shining like fireworks
over your sad empty town."
-Dear John, Taylor Swift

"Untouchable, burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming undone."
-Untouchable, Taylor Swift

"You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone
When you find
everything you've looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't,
Stay beautiful"
-Stay Beautiful, Taylor Swift

"Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
Cause I see sparks fly
whenever you smile."
- Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

"Before I fall, too fast
Kiss me quick, but make it last
So I can see how badly this will hurt me
when you say good-bye."
-Catch Me, Demi Lovato

"Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do"
- Almost Lover, A Fine Frenzy

and soooo much more!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, james is mangarine, shootforthemoon♥, smile i love you!!, sunshiner(: <3