Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 12:47 AM   #1
MoonSoldier42
Webkinz :)

MoonSoldier42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default EXTREME SADNESS

Whether or not you play the popular MMORPG MapleStory, hopefully you can help me. Ok, so I met some really great friends ( XxKamelxX and moierith ) on accident, and I found out ( along with my sisters ) that they were raising money to get a Guild. I helped them, and we became awesome friends. We met some more great friends, and together we made DeathPudding! It took a lot of work, but we were able to make it. Well, we did EVERYTHING together. We joked, we laughed, we did crazy things, it was like I was hanging out with people I had known ALL MY LIFE. I even got married to one of them! Then, today ( April 3, 2008 ), I found out, I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE GUILD. I started panicking, I thought I read the list too fast, and skipped my name. There was my sisters, my husband, my other friends, but not me!!! Sure I wasn't on in a while, and neither were my sisters, but I had a glitch that caused me to not be able to type my password, as in if I tried, nothing showed/registered.

Ok, now that you've read that, I bet you're thinking, OMG how stupid. She's upset over an online game, well too bad so sad! But you don't understand!! THIS GUILD WAS LIKE FAMILY!! We even had a website! ( www.freewebs.com/deathpudding, on the members list, I'm MoonDancer42, but my new look are brown ponytails, I'll post a pic later if I can ) My sisters and friends can contact the leader ( XxKamelxX ), and I hope in time, we'll meet again and I'll join the Guild again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

Oh, and if you play MapleStory and know any of these below people, please try to talk to them and ask them why Kam kicked me out:

RussRz ( my spouse )
AmyRose23 ( sister 1 )
SailorMars53 ( sister 2 )
CandyGigoi ( a friend )
meXchoco ( I don't know this person )
Sarasoda ( Kam's cousin )

PLEASE HELP ME YOU GUYS! THAT'S ALL I ASK!
Sponsored Links
Closed