Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:18 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Anticipating the November 15th Chat Thread

The highly anticipated release of the PlayStation 4 game console on Nov. 15 will cap off an incredibly busy week for Sony as the manufacturer readies the big launch event that will include "exclusive world premieres and announcements." The "PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits" event will be held in New York and will air on Spike TV, Sony's media partner for the launch, at 11 p.m. EST/PST, but a live stream will also be available. The PS4 launch event live stream starts at 11 p.m. EST, 8 p.m. EST. As part of the launch, retail stores including Best Buy, GameStop and Wal-Mart will be open at midnight, with events scheduled for San Francisco and NYC. For fans who did not pre-order the next-gen system, there may be limited quantities of PS4s available for purchase, but do call your local store ahead of time.

What are you looking forward to with the launch of the Playstation 4?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
Begin Again by Tay
Gifted

sophii8 is a WIzard
sophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzardsophii8 is a WIzard

Default Re: Anticipating the November 15th Chat Thread

I don't really play video games like dat, but nice topic lol.
sophii8 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Hello everyone.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 11-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell
ForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tellForeverMe has too much Rep to tell

Hello to anyone that's here
ForeverMe is offline Female
Old 11-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

peep, early this evening?
fun anyway
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 11-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #6

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

ive had a toothache all day -__-
Old 11-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

i have an exam tomorrow at 1

i had a psych exam tuesday, stats exam wednesday, intro to health professions exam today, and a bio one tomorrow
Old 11-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #8

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

I showed someone some of the picture that I have taken over the years... their words: "you did not take those" and the best part is that I actually did
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #9
send help

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

my wifi likes to do this thing where it dies for 5 minutes for no reason
and is perfect when it comes back???
Old 11-14-2013, 10:28 PM   #10
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Hi everybody! I don't a-lot of video games for me though. Once in a lifetime I get the wifi from the Pokemon game not behaving than it is fine.
Closed

Tags
cows4you, quote me~, the hulk smashed here, tigerdove is here, â™›wheatlightning