Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
<3 Records!
Webkinz :)

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Angry Er.... Help!

This may seem like a stupid thing to post, but I really need to vent.

Anyway, lately I've been having REALLY bad nightmares. No matter what I do, I always wake up screaming in the middle of the night. I try to think of like, happy things but my dreams are always creepy. Like, I'll dream of somebody dying. It's scary and sad.

But.... last night was the worst. I had a dream that a guy was trying to kill me, and I was in my room sleeping (Just like real life). I woke up screaming. Now it's creeping me out, and I don't know what to do. Do you guys got any advice?

Sorry, I needed to vent.

-Selena
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Er.... Help!

I'm sorry One big thing you should do to get rid of these nightmares is try and find the reason you're having these dreams. And then if you can't figure it out then you should try a psychiatrist
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Aww, I'm sorry. Maybe if you tried relaxing before bed, it can get rid of the nightmares. Try listening to calming music, wearing comfy pajamas, and have a fan on or off to make you feel comfortable. Warm milk actually helps and if you're like me, you probably think it's disgusting. So, I mix it with either hot cocoa mix or make oatmeal out of it. Hopefully, this will help.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

For some reason when I got a dream catcher; I haven't had bad dreams since. Maybe you should try that.
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 02:25 PM   #5

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Those are awful! I used to have those, and I would wake up running down the hall screaming 'no' or something. I tried everything to get rid of them, and they finally went away. I'm not sure what to tell you, except maybe try to read something calming and comforting before you go to bed. Don't watch tv, or be on the computer for about an hour before you sleep. I've read that the lights from those things can disrupt the brain waves, and cause problems sleeping. Cut out caffeine, and try eating something like a bagel before you go to bed. The carbs may help you relax and sleep soundly. I would say no night lights to disrupt deep sleep. I hope you get through this quickly. I really sympathize.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 02:29 PM   #6
<3 Records!

SelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talentSelenaRules<3 has lots of talent

Thanks for the advice, guys!
SelenaRules<3 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

Try to relax before bed. The more you think of your nightmares, the more they'll come back, A glass of warm milk before bed helps, and try watching TV (if you can) before going to bed so you think about your shows instead of the scary thoughts. Best of luck
sillybung is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #8
jedimags

jedimags has a spectacular aura about

I used to sleep with a DVD on. So if I woke up in the middle of the night, I could watch part of the funny movie and fall back asleep. I still do that sometimes.
jedimags is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #9
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... well have you seen any scary movies latley? Or have alot of crime in your area? That may have something to do with it. To be honest, I never have nightmares (Except this one when Bella from Twilight was dead and Hagrid from Harry Potter was planning her funeral. Weird, huh? But not really that scary... at all.) so I can't be of much help, sorry. Maybe try thinking happy before bed?
I can see the nightmares must be bad if you wake screaming. Sorry!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
♥Clarinet 4♥

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh I am so sorry! This must be awful. I used to have really bad nightmares and fears, but as I grew up, I kinda got over it. I don't really know what to say to help you. But one thing I sometimes do is if I feel scared when I am in bed, I turn on the radio to a Christian music station or just any calming music. I hope you can get rid of these nightmares soon!
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, meow waz here!