Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
Luke Bryan <3
Webkinz :)

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Dreams ~ ~

So, in my dreams, I sometimes see myself from a distance. It's kind of weird- happens with my memories too. Once that I remember, I had a dream and it was just a song playing, nothing else. The song had sentimental value to me, so before I went to bed that night I must have been thinking about it.

I also dream dreams with food in it a lot. ..And I do dream in color.
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #22

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

Sometimes I have weird dreams but usually I forget them. A few weeks ago I had a dream where I freaked out because someone told me my middle name was really Julia (it's not) and then it was wrong on my passport. And I guess some other stuff happened, but I don't know. I dream in color.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #23
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Dude, don't get me started on dreams. . . . Ah, it's too late; I'm already started. Here goes:

Over the past year or so, for some reason, I've been able to remember my dreams much more frequently and clearly. (I have no idea why I suddenly developed this ability, but there's probably some hidden meaning to it that I can't comprehend.) So, I usually remember one (and sometimes more) of the dreams I had during the night when I wake up. I'm a good sleeper, so that might have something to do with it. I also infrequently write some of my dreams in one of my notebooks.

All of my dreams are strange. (And I always dream in color.) But seriously, if I were to tell all of my dreams to a psychiatrist, I'd be in eating meatloaf with a spoon in a mental institution in the blink of an eye. The range of my dreams is pretty much infinite. One day, I'll be attacked by bugs, the day after that by a bird, the day after that by bears, the day after that a giant wheel of cheese. (Yeah, I tend to get attacked quite a bit. xD) In one dream, I'm falling from a chandelier; in another I stumble upon a passage from a clothing store in the mall that leads to a fancy Victorian-era house. In one dream, I have a baby brother; in another I'm in a giant food court and the woman at the store I'm in doesn't speak English very well. Even during the same night my dreams can be totally and utterly different from each other. For example, last night I dreamt I was looking through a book full of pictures of puppies; the dream after that I think I was on some kind of obstacle course. Sometimes my dreams are like a video game: I "die" and magically come back to life at a certain "checkpoint" to continue my objective. Sometimes I'm even different people. In one dream I had I was Katniss and President Snow was threatening me. My dreams are extremely random. In one dream a woman was interviewing me for a janitor's position, asking me who I thought should be president and, before I knew it, I was in a different recess of the room with someone stitching my leg with a needle for no apparent reason. In another dream I'm browsing through some expensive Dr. Horrible-themed clothes/accessories for Build-a-Bears. Who knows what I'll dream of tonight.

I seem mentally disturbed, huh? xD I wish I could figure out the hidden meaning (if any) behind my dreams so I could identity the multitude of problems undoubtedly plaguing my psyche. Maybe I'll be a dream psychologist someday; dreams have always fascinated me. But for now, I guess I'll just continue being mauled by bears and chased by giant wheels of cheese. xD

Last edited by cinnabon138; 10-30-2012 at 08:34 PM..
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #24

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

My dreams are in colour and the best things ever
Like seriously I dream about overweight rainbow lizards the size of cats that sit on my lap
Old 10-30-2012, 08:38 PM   #25
Happy July!

webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero
webkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a herowebkinzrock6 was born a hero

I tend to have dreams I am in The Hunger Games.....those aren't too fun! LOL.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #26

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I always dream in color.
My dreams are usually weird. I almost never have nightmares.
When I remember my dreams, I usually dream about something I was thinking about before going to bed, something that will soon be happening, or something involving my family.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #27

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

I always dream in color ~

But my dreams are like
way to weird and random to even explain

But they usually involve whatever I was thinking about before I went to sleep
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #28
Lets wing it

Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds
Mirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no boundsMirastar knows no bounds

I dream in color. My dreams are usually very vivid, and I usually remember them.

The other night I fell asleep....my dream was like this.

I WAS GETTING MARRIED. (everybody chimes in, "awkward!")
Ok so maybe it was awkward. Seriously, I've got about a million years before i am even legally old enough to get married. But, in my dream I was like 22 or something. xD

So I was getting married....and it was different than usual. First, we had this one outfit we wore for this little pre-wedding ceremony thing, then we changed into our wedding clothes and did the real wedding. So....I was changing into my wedding clothes from my other clothes in this little house with my brother and bridesmaids talking to me and giving me moral. I had got my bouquet. I was really nervous and was talking to my brother. "DO you really think I should get married?" I asked.
"Nope."

So I walked out, in my wedding dress, and everyone was waiting for me to get married. Then I stated clearly, "I changed my mind. I don't want to get married."
And my to-be-husband was all,

"NOooooooooooooooooooo! Please, I love you!"

And I was like,
"Nope. Not happening."

And then everyone was crying.....so yeah.

(at this point everyone is going "WHaaa?" and "What was the point of telling us this?"
But nevermind. xD

It is a thread about dreams after all......
Mirastar is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #29

Ladykristy is a creator of wonder
Ladykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonder

i used to have really weird dreams, but now all my dreams are really depressing. and my dreams are usually in color, i don't think i've ever had a black and white dream
Ladykristy is offline Female
Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #30
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

I dream in color

Sometimes my dreams are sad, of me being embarrassed, scary, and just have no meaning at all, just weird.
I remember most dreams, but I end up forgetting some parts after a while.
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob saget, dftba, the hulk smashed here, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥