Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Dreams ~ !

View Post Originally Posted by VanillaCalf
I have very interesting dreams some of them are so random that it's scary xD

Once I dreamt that I was in the Hunger Games, but the other tributes were small kids. One of them didn't have any eyebrows and kept staring at me. And we were in this random department store.

Another random dream I had was when my whole family moved to a run down house just so my older sister could have her own kitchen.

That's all I can really remember.

But my best friend had this one dream where she went to school wearing her slippers. That's it. I thought that was pretty hiliarious.
Omg eyebrowless tributes
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #12
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i dream in color i think
a lot of them are kind of random like they do with stuff going on at school or tv shows or whatever.

but then some of them (once in a blue moon) are just totally weird (not in a bad way, they just shock me) and stick with me forever. like a month or two ago i had this dream where i met my one friend and i dunno it just kind of made me cry for some reason... i still don't know. when i think of it now i still just want to cry lol. :L
Old 10-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #13
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

all my dreams are really weird and make no sense
like the last dream i can remember having we where at some really huge chinese food restaurant and we where trying to find where we parked then suddenly it was the ocean and i either drowned or started breathing underwater c:
they're usually sad in some way but not really nightmares
and im pretty sure they're in color
Old 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM   #14
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

Default Re: Dreams ~ ~

i only remeber good dreams for some reasons.some i would remember a little.or maybe they rely on real life like one of them a person said my clock alarm was about to go off and it did! or they could be something thats gonna happen in the future.sometimes i share a dream with others.weird huh?
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #15

All you guys have such interesting dreams, haha.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #16
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Most of my dreams are based off of things I did the night before. Like, if I play some Zelda games before bed, I dream about Hyrule or something. Or if I write in my story, I dream about my character's world or I see my characters in my dream. I actually almost always see my main character in my dreams and my dreams are either terrifying or sad. For some reason I LOVE them that way, lol... And I dream in color.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrule2
Most of my dreams are based off of things I did the night before. Like, if I play some Zelda games before bed, I dream about Hyrule or something. Or if I write in my story, I dream about my character's world or I see my characters in my dream. I actually almost always see my main character in my dreams and my dreams are either terrifying or sad. For some reason I LOVE them that way, lol... And I dream in color.
Yeah, I agree. Lots of people have been saying that their dreams are about what they thought about before bed / what they did the night before, haha.

Also, it seems like everyone dreams in color. Has anyone had a dream in black-and-white?
Old 10-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #18

Lulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talentLulu646 has lots of talent

I dream in color. All my dreams are random. I tend to remember nightmares more, like:
-When I was about six or seven I had a dream that a man came into my room, tied me up in a net, and took me away in his van. I stayed in his basement for years, and never came out. I cried every day, and only ate Saltine crackers. We call this the kidnapper dream.
-A dream I had recently when my aunt was a psychic and she tried to read me. Her house was transformed into a Taj-Mahal looking place with beaded curtains and candles and low tables. I said, "No thank you, Aunt __________, I would not like to be read, I'm just looking for my cousins," she pulled out a tarot card and told me that my life would be over since I did not sit down.

So, yeah. Pretty strange. I do have good dreams though, don't worry!
Lulu646 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #19
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I'm apparently a really weird person to talk to about dreams.

--I remember around 3-4 dreams a night if I try, when I don't remind myself to think about them before I fully wake up they all disappear.

--My dreams are almost never about current thoughts or events. They could be about something that happened when I was five or a year ago, but never usually what is happening at the moment in my life.

--I dream in color, but have had one dream in black and white and one in cartoon.

--I've written down dreams for a few months straight at a time, so if you need any I'd be happy to share.

--I always know I'm dreaming, (like I can feel what position I'm sleeping in, plus bad events don't scare me since I know it's not real) but can't control my dreams on a nightly basis. I've lucid dreamed (lucidity is the ability to control your dreams) twice.

--I'm apparently weird because I love violent dreams lol, my favorites are when people chase me holding weapons....I've never met another person like this lol.

I love dreaming, it's the reason I actually try to sleep.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #20
boom roasted

moonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guide

i barely ever remember my dreams and the ones i do remember are usually very boring. i have dreams about, like, going on the internet.
i always dream in color
moonriver is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob saget, dftba, the hulk smashed here, think outside the [box], vanilla chai♥