Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Open Mike (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/)
-   -   Dreams ~ ~ (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/dreams-%7E-%7E-760223/)

BlueParrot10-30-2012 06:21 PM

Dreams ~ ~

OK, so this is really random, but in class, I have to do a project about dreaming. I have to know about patterns and colors, meanings and more.

So, it made me really really curious, do any of you have any interesting dreams?

Like sad ones, happy ones, ect.

Or do you not remember dreams?

Oh, and just a quick question, do you all dream in color or are your dreams usually in black-and-white?

webkinzadorer10-30-2012 06:23 PM

Re: Dreams ~ !

I can never remember my dreams.
And when I do remember them, they're just really creepy.
I dream in color, and just a few days ago one of my dreams was me chopping all of my hair off O_o

bigDebbyRyanfan10-30-2012 06:25 PM

My dreams are random and crazy, but sometimes they are normal. And I pretty much never have nightmares.
My dreams are always in color.And when I dream I can taste and feel things like temperatures, its pretty cool!

BlueParrot10-30-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webkinzadorer (Post 27912843)
I can never remember my dreams.
And when I do remember them, they're just really creepy.
I dream in color, and just a few days ago one of my dreams was me chopping all of my hair off O_o

Whoah, that's pretty strange, haha.

Lunagrrl10-30-2012 06:37 PM

i dream in color, they're usually like quick flashes of events.

if i did something before bed, that'll show up in my dream.

shreds9710-30-2012 06:46 PM

I dream in color and my dreams get so messed up and deep I can't even begin to tell you omg.

ballerina4ever10-30-2012 06:48 PM

well the other night I was watching Slender reaction videos
then I dreamt that I was playing Slender, my dad pulled me onto a plane, and then made me get married to Slenderman.
so yeah, what I do before affects my dreams

(and I dream in color)

BlueParrot10-30-2012 06:52 PM

All you guys have pretty interesting dreams, haha.

hancowes10-30-2012 06:52 PM

I dream in color. I had a dream where I was kidnapped and hypnotized by cats and they made me their slave. It was scary it actually felt like they were controlling me. I'm terrified of cats now.

VanillaCalf10-30-2012 06:54 PM

I have very interesting dreams some of them are so random that it's scary xD

Once I dreamt that I was in the Hunger Games, but the other tributes were small kids. One of them didn't have any eyebrows and kept staring at me. And we were in this random department store.

Another random dream I had was when my whole family moved to a run down house just so my older sister could have her own kitchen.

That's all I can really remember.

But my best friend had this one dream where she went to school wearing her slippers. That's it. I thought that was pretty hiliarious.