Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 07:17 PM   #81
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted
 
Wonder1001's Avatar
Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

Okay this was a dream my friend had and I always wondered what it meant. She said that she fell in a slushie and the only way out was if she ate all of the slushie but as soon as she only had a sip left it would refill in a different flavour. That is her dream.

And here is one I had. I was going for a walk from my home which isn't far from where my crush lives and I was walking and then he came and started talking to me and I asked him out and then he said that we had to see if we liked each other first and then we kissed and then I woke up so I don't know what it was about. I hope you can tell me cuz I am so weirded out from it and I haven't talked to him since and its very embarressing so like only my BFF knows.
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #82
Flea is
Gifted
 
zebragurl2's Avatar
zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

View Post Originally Posted by Wonder1001
Okay this was a dream my friend had and I always wondered what it meant. She said that she fell in a slushie and the only way out was if she ate all of the slushie but as soon as she only had a sip left it would refill in a different flavour. That is her dream.

And here is one I had. I was going for a walk from my home which isn't far from where my crush lives and I was walking and then he came and started talking to me and I asked him out and then he said that we had to see if we liked each other first and then we kissed and then I woke up so I don't know what it was about. I hope you can tell me cuz I am so weirded out from it and I haven't talked to him since and its very embarressing so like only my BFF knows.

A beverage, or drinking a beverage, can represent:
  • "Taking in," as in admiring a view or absorbing an idea
  • Gaining understanding or knowledge, as in "drinking from the fountain of knowledge"
  • Satisfying a yearning or need, or restoring or refueling oneself physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually
Consider what the particular beverage represents to you. For example, tea might represent relaxation or thirst-quenching, while coffee might represent energy or morning.

For your dream:


Romantic kissing or other interaction can represent:
  • Emotional intimacy (emotional trust and openness), interaction, or a feeling of closeness with someone
  • A replay of when you felt close to someone
  • Liking the person or wanting to know them better—and not necessarily romantically!
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 09:14 PM   #83
Webkinz :)
 
pandaham's Avatar
pandaham is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

Thanks! I've got another one , I had this last night!
I was at my Friend's house, and we were making rice krispie squares And I had my headphones on, and for some reason I hit play, and I started singing every eagles song I knew, and I got in trouble.:rac:
pandaham is offline
Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 PM   #84
Flea is
Gifted
 
zebragurl2's Avatar
zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

View Post Originally Posted by pandaham
Thanks! I've got another one , I had this last night!
I was at my Friend's house, and we were making rice krispie squares And I had my headphones on, and for some reason I hit play, and I started singing every eagles song I knew, and I got in trouble.:rac:
Rice could mean:

Consider what was most noticeable about the rice in the dream.
Seeing lots of individual grains of rice could represent lots of physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual "nutrition" delivered in many tiny amounts.
Sticky globs of rice could represent a "sticky" problem or situation.
Having trouble picking up rice with chopsticks could represent challenges in getting nutrition (physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual), income, or support from others, etc.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #85
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted
 
Wonder1001's Avatar
Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Cool Re: Dream Interpreting thread

View Post Originally Posted by zebragurl2
A beverage, or drinking a beverage, can represent:
  • "Taking in," as in admiring a view or absorbing an idea
  • Gaining understanding or knowledge, as in "drinking from the fountain of knowledge"
  • Satisfying a yearning or need, or restoring or refueling oneself physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually
Consider what the particular beverage represents to you. For example, tea might represent relaxation or thirst-quenching, while coffee might represent energy or morning.

For your dream:


Romantic kissing or other interaction can represent:
  • Emotional intimacy (emotional trust and openness), interaction, or a feeling of closeness with someone
  • A replay of when you felt close to someone
  • Liking the person or wanting to know them better—and not necessarily romantically!
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much. Now I think I'll talk to him
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #86
Flea is
Gifted
 
zebragurl2's Avatar
zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

That's great! good luck!
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts