Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #21
DuckyGirl13
Gifted

Lady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud ofLady_Vacuum has much to be proud of

Default Re: Dream Interpreting thread

Could I help?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #22
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by emary4
I had a dream that a girl from my school died, and it was really sad!! Then I went to summer camp with one of my friends and we cried for her on the bus!! What is the deal with that dream!?
Seeing such a person in a dream can mean they are particularly on your mind right now, perhaps because you've been thinking about them or would like to interact with them, because a significant date (birthday, anniversary, etc.) is near, because you're curious about how they are or what they might think about something in your life right now, etc.

Crying in your dream could mean:
  • Self-expression, including hurt, sadness, anger, frustration, desperation, loneliness, etc.—consider your feelings when you were crying during the dream
  • An alert that something needs attention (when a person or baby cries, they often need help or support)

---------- zebragurl2 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lady_Vacuum
Could I help?
Help me interpret? Sure!!! PM me!

Last edited by zebragurl2; 04-04-2008 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 03:43 PM   #23
is amazingg<3
Gifted

allisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of light

i have been really wondering about this one:

well i was on a map . . yes i know, and i was on asia, there was this hunter guy chasing me and my dad through the woods, i had to jump over new york to escape, so i jumped w/ my dad landed in the water, thought there were shakrs chasing me when there weren't, and found a bridge tha led to an island

weird yes i know.
allisonpolar is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 03:54 PM   #24
Flea is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by allisonpolar
i have been really wondering about this one:

well i was on a map . . yes i know, and i was on asia, there was this hunter guy chasing me and my dad through the woods, i had to jump over new york to escape, so i jumped w/ my dad landed in the water, thought there were shakrs chasing me when there weren't, and found a bridge tha led to an island

weird yes i know.

Consider what the particular country or nation means to you—what comes to mind when you think of that country or its people, culture, language, etc. For example, Germany might represent intelligence, practicality, a place where you drink good beer, or fast driving. Mexico might represent friendliness, colorful culture, family traditions, etc.
A foreign country (different from yours) can also represent a feeling of unfamiliarity, strangeness, or different from what you're used to.

A bridge could mean:

Consider what the particular country or nation means to you—what comes to mind when you think of that country or its people, culture, language, etc. For example, Germany might represent intelligence, practicality, a place where you drink good beer, or fast driving. Mexico might represent friendliness, colorful culture, family traditions, etc.
A foreign country (different from yours) can also represent a feeling of unfamiliarity, strangeness, or different from what you're used to.

An island can mean:

Separation, isolation, or independence. An island can have many meanings depending on its context and characteristics. A remote, deserted island can represent freedom (from responsibilities, society, etc.) or physical, mental, or emotional deprivation. A lush tropical island can represent abundance, adventure, excitement, etc. A beautiful resort island could represent relaxation, fun, and a break from day-to-day life.
Old 04-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #25
is amazingg<3
Gifted

allisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of lightallisonpolar is a glorious beacon of light

well, it wasn't a country, it was just some woods in asia, i didn't know where at all
allisonpolar is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 04:03 PM   #26
Flea is
Gifted

Alright, but I belive it still applies.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #27
singer58

I had a dream where I was at my friend's house,and she revealed that she was evil and she took me to her lair on top of a mountain,and put me in a dentist chair which locked me to it.After that she was going to saw my head off,and then my best friend flew in on a rocket-powered pizza box strapped to her back and got me out of there with her laser hair clip.My friend (the one who saved me) treated me to ice cream.Then we went hiking and I fell off a cliff and woke up.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #28
myisha
Webkinz :)

myisha1999 is on a distinguished road

Ok i have 3

First one
I was at a After School day program and we went onto the Bus for a Feild trip.
there where 2 buses 1 and 2 I was on 2
So we pulled into my Mom's office (???? Real life office) and got out and then like a clay replaca of the staircase covered half of the room and I wasnt near it! Are bus was haveing problems so we went on to bus 1 while I was sitting on the side of the window A Clay replaca of the Rows of seats whent lower and It cut of the windows so I almost fell but my Friend fell into it It turned into lava (?). Then I moved to another seat and then it did the same thing! So are bus driver drove us to my road real life (?). Then I got of a the ground shoke and that was the end of me!

second one
I was in a alladin (Spelling?) and Some weird guy traped me in a Bag and I couldnt breath and I cut a hole through the bag and escaped

Third one
My famliy was in a pool outside the Airport (?) and my dad had a needle then poked it through a Inflatble it was againset the law (?) so my dad and Uncle went of to prison and never came back
I woke up Crying
Old 04-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #29
mnl1997

View Post Originally Posted by zebragurl2
Having a dog in your dream could mean: Loyalty, protectiveness. Dreaming of this animal can represent:
  • Having too much of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being less this way
  • Not having enough of one of these qualities, or that you could benefit by being more like this
  • Someone or something in your real life with whom you associate one of these qualities (an event, situation, threat, etc.)
For more clues, pay attention to what the animal was doing or any particular characteristic that stood out. A dog can also represent an actual dog in your life, or your inner child (meaning that you could benefit from more attention to your fun, playfulness, or nurturing).

Receiving a gift can mean that you'd like for this to happen in real life, or that you're feeling fortunate in your life right now, or that someone has actually been generous to you, or you expect them to be.
Thank you!

---------- mnl1997 added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I have another one:

I went to a Taylor Swift concert and I got to meet her backstage and I sang along with her to one of her songs then she offered for me to make a album with her!

That one was weird.

Last edited by mnl1997; 04-05-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #30
Flea is
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by singer58
I had a dream where I was at my friend's house,and she revealed that she was evil and she took me to her lair on top of a mountain,and put me in a dentist chair which locked me to it.After that she was going to saw my head off,and then my best friend flew in on a rocket-powered pizza box strapped to her back and got me out of there with her laser hair clip.My friend (the one who saved me) treated me to ice cream.Then we went hiking and I fell off a cliff and woke up.
Dreaming that something evil, such as the devil, is trying to harm you or is coming after you can mean:
  • You're having a Toxic Dream
  • You have experienced "ill will" in real life recently (a mean or violent person, stories on the news, a scary movie, etc.), or something has triggered memories or imaginings of these negative things
Ice cream in a dream could mean:
  • Desire for or memories of fun, a fun activity, or special occasion
  • Happiness, as in eating ice cream with a certain person could mean that you feel happy when you're with that person
A laser in a dream could mean:
  • Focus, or the ability to focus
  • Precise accuracy
Also consider the context of the laser in the dream (pointing something out, destroying, cutting, healing, etc.).

A cliff could mean:

Risk or danger. The edge or end of a situation, project, etc.
Closed