Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #21
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: The Dragons say, "Happy New Year! January 23rd Chat Thread!"

I remember before I ever got 1st post I always complained about not getting it, but now I've gotten it so many times and I really don't care anymore xD
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #22
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Willowmist
Thanks. I haven't gotten in the first three posts lately, and I wasn't even trying this time. xD I tried to quote someone and got the "Sorry! This thread is closed!" message, and I was just like, "Oh. The DCT's closed. Better head to the new one. La de da da."
lol glad you made though
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #23
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
okay then. what'd the guy do to have the girl beat him up?
Nothing
They just hate each other. xD
It's from an anime called Angel Beats. c:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

Hey people
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #25
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz wonder
Hey people
Heyhey
Old 01-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #26
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Nothing
Putting that on my future anime list.
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #27
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Nothing
O.o

alrighty then.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #28

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

Same here
I feel like I have no IQ if I type without capitals, and I have no problem doing it anyway xD
HEYSUP
Lol I feel that it makes me seem dumb or something, I don't know. Haha.
Just on a Pokémon site, you?
Old 01-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #29
ebkinz are

Willowmist has disabled reputation

I remember before I ever got 1st post I always complained about not getting it, but now I've gotten it so many times and I really don't care anymore xD
I had just given up at trying. xD
Old 01-23-2012, 12:06 AM   #30

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

Heyhey
sup
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, anyway this cake is great, bedroom hymns, brains nom nom nom, brina has pretty flowers, ciel + sebastian = ♥, cows4you, fun time with baby ushio, gilbird watches you, happynewyear, heroism, i'm always behind you, karen is a snorlax, make pasta not war~!, no school~~, poppi = fiend maker, prussia loves penny, shellbellgotsatag!, stop caring, the tardis stopped here, this was a triumph, ~coco, ♥johanjohanjohan