Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
Kelseyabc123
Gifted
kelseyabc123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking DOG LOVERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

Hi! Just wondering, are there any labbie lovers out there?well heres my story.
Well It all started with Benson, yup the dog who was the crossing gaurd in the early morning for the kids, just to make sure they got on the bus safely. he wasn't with kids all his life though, when he was just a puppy he'd run away to find kids to play with. (he even risked his life to do that!). but me im just a kid still so Benson.......................okay this is the sad part he would wait under my crib before i was born because he knew somebody else was coming in the world! but one day on his way up the stairs which happended to be the day iwas born, he died. And wait its not over! another inspiration came into my life her name was Kelsey! shed look up to me, I'd look up to her! and id leave my door open just a crack so she could sleep with me. and shed hide with me during the thunderstorms. but her to becam sadly weak and old after many years and passed away to
but every day i leave my door a crack open just for her.

so reply! and tell your stories!

Last edited by kelseyabc123; 11-23-2007 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #2
sam12346
Banned
aero56 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: DOG LOVERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!

i love ur storys! but they were so sad
Old 11-24-2007, 09:13 AM   #3
lilsmiley111
Webkinz :)
lilmarvin is an unknown quantity at this point

We used to have a lab called pugsley when i was little and he was hilarious... ill tell u a quick story... theres this one time where my mom was having a salad and pugsley was practically begging her for it. he was lying his head on her knee and lying next to her so she decided to give him a mushroom. Lets say that wasn't a good idea. pugsley spat it out all over the place, and i mean every where... to bad i wasn't born when that happened... pugsley died when i was a baby. But now we have 2 new dogs millie the ten year old female yellow lab and scout the ten month old **** tzu (and the most adorible dog in the world):cs:

(im very excited my webkinz penguin and collie should be comin in the mail sooon)

---------- lilmarvin added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

thats really sad and im just trying to cheer u up

Last edited by lilmarvin; 11-24-2007 at 09:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #4
whispyskies
Gifted

pandasrule is on a distinguished road

awwwwww those sstories are cute, and some what sad.......... none of my dogs ever died, and i never ant to see them die either.

my dog is a brittanny spaniel mix, except she looks nothing like it! , she is so cute! the sad story is , she is getting old, and everytime the door bell rings(since shes our little "guard dog") she gets up and starts barking like no tommorow, but she gets over excited and has seizers, is really sad, one was so bad that we had to rush her to the emergency vet person a few miles away.
Closed