Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
SWS
Webkinz :)

adara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonderadara111 wows us all with wonder

Default Do you have Braces?

I have braces, and I love them so much! They're doing wonders for my teeth! I once had a gap in between my to front teeth plus they weren't straight but when I got my braces, they put a "super chain" on my brackets and in like a week or two, the gap was gone. I got them October 5, 2011. They don't hurt at all, except when I get my wire tightened every 6 weeks. I also had an "Appliance" a.k.a. "REP", I had tho wear it for 4 months, and I recently got it off in Feb. I didn't like to eat with it.

So, do you have braces and do you like them or not?
Thank you for viewing and/or repling to this thread! adara111

Last edited by adara111; 03-12-2012 at 09:29 AM..
adara111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #2

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Do you have Braces?

I had them years ago, and I'm SO happy that I did. I agree with you, the difference it makes is noticeable very quickly! I didn't mind them too much, since almost all of my friends had them too. lol It hurt when they were tightened, but otherwise I was so used to them. It felt so weird to get them off! I had to get used to that also. lol Good luck with yours! It is well worth it.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I don't have them, but I need them. I really don't want them since I can't stand pain really.
My parents might not be able to afford them, but I need them before all my permanent teeth come in, why won't they come in faster?
889wlry is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
Because RF's nachos
Banned
SunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guideSunFlash is a golden guide

i have them and they dont bug me, only when they get tightened, but i dont really have an issue with that kind of pain. and my teeth look awesome so im not complaining.
SunFlash is offline Male
Old 03-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

I had them for like 3 years but I got them off last February
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:05 AM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

I have them. I've had them for a year. I think I get them off later this year.
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2012, 11:37 AM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

no, and i'll never need them either. i'm lucky enough to have naturally perfectly straight teeth.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #8
no day but today
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Yes, I have them. I've had them since October 2010, and I have no idea when I get them off. I also have headgear, and I've had spacers and a power chain, too. Braces aren't really that fun and I can't wait to get them off. But I like that my teeth are all straight and prettyful now.
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #9

SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears
SheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our earsSheWhoWrites is music to our ears

I had braces for two years, and have been without them now for two years. I am grateful that I had them; they did wonders for my teeth. I had an ortho appointment today and my orthodontist commented that they were so straight I could be a model. haha
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

I have them, and other than tightening they never hurt. I love them. I never realized how crooked my teeth were until they were actually straight.
24724 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, lady wants a pickle, lhl was here, love who you are♥, ☼~zebrafeather~☼