Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Do you have any stories of losing friends(On Webkinz and in real life?)?

Recently one of my friends in real life had to move almost across the country, and on Webkinz a macaw named Now I Know my ABC'S and I recently lost our relationship due to dramatic events in the clubhouse, and if he's on here, I want him to know that he was a good friend and that I miss him very much already.

Do any of you have stories? Please not too much personal info.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Do you have any stories of losing friends(On Webkinz and in real life?)?

Well, I have both. A real life friend, (my BEST friend) had to move away due to abuse from her father.
And here on WI I have lost several friends because I was very active on here in 2009, and then because I left for a good 2 years I basically lost all my friendship here on WI because they left. It was pretty sad when I came back, but I love making new friends, and I already have a couple!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Do you have any stories of losing friends(On Webkinz and in real life?)?

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
Recently one of my friends in real life had to move almost across the country, and on Webkinz a macaw named Now I Know my ABC'S and I recently lost our relationship due to dramatic events in the clubhouse, and if he's on here, I want him to know that he was a good friend and that I miss him very much already.

Do any of you have stories? Please not too much personal info.
hey i'm friends with now i know my ABC'S!

in january my BFF and i went sledding and we ended up getting really mad at each other and we havent talked since.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 11:59 PM   #4

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

In real life a guy who was almost like my brother never talked to me again. He said he was jealous, I don't know what about though. Then he wouldn't even look at me :/
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 12:03 AM   #5

EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!
EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!

I lost a best friend here on WI . . idk, we just . . . grew apart.

Then I've lost four friends because they moved.
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 12:04 AM   #6

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Its sad but is life </3.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 07:56 AM   #7
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

I have moved 3 times in the last 4 years, so i am always leaving really good friends i make
on webkinz, my good friend shadow the black lab (mary in real life) quit webkinz.
on webkinz insider, my friend collie quit
none of my other good WI friends have quit though
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

One of my friends moved last year. She has a really hard life. It's really,really personal,so I can't post much on here
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #9

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

Oh so many times.

I lost my two best friends because they moved. One moved to northern New York (I'm in Western New York), another moved to North Carolina.

One of my good friends a few years ago started taking advantage of me and bullying me, along with 'stealing' all my other friends. She transferred to a new school, fortunately.

I was very good friends with my mom's friend's daughter. My mom decided she didn't like her friend anymore, and I'm not allowed to talk to her daughter anymore.

My other best guy friend a couple of years ago had transferred to a new school because of bullying, and we kinda drifted apart.

More recently (about 5 months ago), my best friend and I got into a huge argument and didn't talk for a while. Just recently have we been starting to get along again (like, in the past month). Unfortunately, my mom won't let me talk to her outside of school.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #10
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I had this friend for three years. I went away from school for two weeks and I was replaced when I came back. She didn't talk to me, so I just never spoke to her again.
I had this one friend for along time (Not sure how long) and then she started to get really annoying, so I stopped being her friend. (She would make up stories about my friends and I. She told people I pushed her down once and I had to go to the office and no one spoke to me for two days.)
My really good friend moved really far away.
I was really close friends with this girl in Preschool, I basically lived at her house, but after two years, we stopped talking because I moved schools.
I had this guy friend. We were friends for a few years, then we just grew apart.
I had this other guy friend. We were best friends, but I moved and so did he.
I had this other friend who moved.

I have others, but we just grew apart.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!