Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #11
homg大好きシャノ!!
Webkinz :)

Fairnobody has disabled reputation

Default Re: Do you...

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
Um.. well I don't like my food touching unless I put it there. That's all I can think of at the moment.
I have literally cried over my food touching unless its like corn and mashed potatoes
and I was older than 5
Fairnobody is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2014, 08:12 PM   #12
Minnesotan

graceroxx is a WIzard
graceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzard

When I eat toast, I bite off the crust first and then eat the middle last.
graceroxx is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #13

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

for sandwiches and toast, i tear them in half, take a bite or two out of each half and leave it as that

i also eat one thing at a time - i never mix my foods together either
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #14
whee

Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff
Crocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuffCrocheter4ever knows their stuff

With bagels I nibble the edges over and over until there's nothing left.
Crocheter4ever is offline Female
Old 03-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #15

2k00l4sk00l defies all odds
2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds2k00l4sk00l defies all odds

I have to chew on the right side of my mouth
I eat sandwiches and subs and things like that from the ends first, leaving the middle last
none of my food can be touching each other
I use a fork to eat my pizza
I take oreos apart and eat the bare cookie. then do it with another one and put to two cream sides together
I put butter on bagels even though there'll be cream cheese too
I s uck on goldfish and pistachios [shells too] before eating them
if it's a crust that i'll like, i'll eat that first. then the middle. but I usually don't like most types of crust so I take it off
I only eat the middle of poptarts
Old 03-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #16
Carry On My Wayward

ElectricAngel is sweet stuff
ElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuffElectricAngel is sweet stuff

I usually alternate with the front-to-back eating thing when I have tacos.
all of my friends say they do the same thing with oreos, but I just slam dunk them in milk and eat them whole
ElectricAngel is offline Male
Old 03-16-2014, 06:15 PM   #17
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I don't know if this counts as weird, but I am so eager to eat that I smash everything on my plate (it's all mixed up, but who cares) and just stuff my face with random stuff. It sounds grosser than it really is. But sometimes I choke because I eat it so fast, I just love food... Anyone with me? /looks around

no?

OH YEAH
I take the cheese off my pizza and then eat it. I don't eat the cheese, I dump it into my dog's food dish or give it to my dad. YAY BREAD WITH SAUCE!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 03-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #18
I have a Record!
Gifted

webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds
webkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no boundswebkinzgangz knows no bounds

I do the Oreo thing too!
At dinner, I always eat my pasta first, then vegetable, then meat.
When I eat Goldfish with the flavoring on them, I lick off the flavoring then eat the Goldfish.
webkinzgangz is offline Female
Old 03-17-2014, 11:37 AM   #19
arrior

BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million
BlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a millionBlueBeauty is one in a million

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I take the cheese off my pizza and then eat it. I don't eat the cheese, I dump it into my dog's food dish or give it to my dad. YAY BREAD WITH SAUCE!
BlueBeauty is offline Female
Old 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM   #20

12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!12supergirl21 is the bees knees!

-I have to eat my foods one at a time, and I wont eat it if they are touching
-if I have a chocolate covered pretzel, I eat the chocolate first, then I eat the pretzel
-when I make pizza lunchables, I have to have a tiny bit of sauce, a lot of cheese, and exactly 3 pepperonis in the middle. and those pepperonis have to be laid out a certain way. then I eat around the edges first, then I eat the cheesy and pepperoni part in one bite.
-I take off the crust of a sandwich, then I eat the edges, then the middle. then I go back and eat the crust.
-when i eat a piece of bread, I squish it into a ball
-when I eat a chocolate covered granola bar, I start at the end that has the least amount of chocolate so I save the best part of it for last
-I eat the biggest chips first, then I eat the crumbs
I'm such a ridiculous weirdo with the personality of a unicorn.
12supergirl21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, bradying, kamui senketsu!, tigerdove is here