Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Angry Did You Know?

Most people have cellphones right? Especially most teens! I just found out something I didn't know when I was buying my first cellphone! I learned that cellphones can bring the risk of cancer up higher! Why? I didn't understand either, at first, but then I was told that this was because of the radiation levels of cellphones!

After knowing this, I keep my cellphone off and tucked away for most of the time!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Did You Know?

I heard that too.
But that means that regular phones and phone wires are also the same thing.
I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, just a theory :]
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

hmm. thats interesting. i hardly use my phone as it is, though.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #4
♥Clarinet 4♥
Webkinz :)

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

And I heard that it was a myth! I read it in my health text book. I wouldn't worry about it.
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
3 cheers 4 Ghana!

smileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to beholdsmileywebkinz is a splendid one to behold

I heard that, but only like 5% of people get it So don't worry
Smiley
smileywebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Yeah, I've none that for awhile... My mom works with natural supplements and being healthy and stuff. It doesn't really affect adults, but mostly in kids/teens whose brains are still developing... Sure, there's only like a one in a million chance that you can be affected by it, but what if you're that one person?

I choose not to use a cellphone, because it can be both very addicting and threaten your health.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I'm not worrying, just something I heard earlier, but still, I really never use my phone much, I don't know why though!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #8
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

That's if you TALK on your cell phone, most kids just text(:
Texting can't cause cancer, maybe sore thumbs, but not cancer. haha!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #9

MintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of light

yea its really annoying.... thats the excuse my parents have so I cant get a phone yet
MintyReindeer is offline Male
Old 12-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #10
oh hai ima
chicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clownchicbling11 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that is a myth. It probably wouldn't affect me if it was true though.
I text more than talk.
chicbling11 is offline Female
Closed