Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 10:25 PM   #11
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Did I do the wrong thing?

It's fine.

Plus, it's over, lol.
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think you did the wrong thing. Girls can be pretty dramatic sometimes, so it'll all simmer away. It's definitely not your fault what happened. It really didn't have anything to do with you, but you stood up for what was right and that makes you a good person. I know a lot of people who would have just gone along with that girl, just because they wanted the attention. Don't worry, you definitely didn't do the wrong thing. You stood up for what you believed in.

Good Luck!
~FZ
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Hey I think you did do the right thing. You should have said something. I get bullied all the time at school and my best friend always stands up for me. Not that I am a Chicken or anything. She just does the right thing.
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #14

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

It sounds like you did the right thing. But, make sure that Heather actually said those things because it sounds like people are telling you what she did... But, yes I think you did the right thing. (It's what I would've done..)
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #15
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

You did the right thing by standing up for the other girl. Let "Heather" know that being mean to others isn't right. Tell a teacher if she keeps doing it. Find out if Heather is having a problem and if she is, help her.

Most importantly, pray. God's in control. Sorry if you don't believe in God, but that's the best advice I can offer.
-ElfLOver
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #16

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

I'm really sorry about all this happening to you...it must be so stressful. You didn't do anything wrong, in fact, you wore right. You stood up for your friends. The thing that really bothered me about what the mean girl said was the weight thing. Saying that someone's fat can REALLY lower their self-esteem.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #17
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Well, you know she's denying it. No one would admit something like that.
Have you actually WITNESSED her say these things? People could be lying.
Just watch her for a little, see if any of this happens when YOU'RE around.
If she's REALLY that mean, I wouldn't be friends with her.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #18

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

She is mean, don't listen to her and tell your REAL friends not to listen to her.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #19

DJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talentDJcandy has lots of talent

I don't think you did the wrong thing at all. You are doing the right thing. In my opinion I think 'Heather' should really get told off. She needs to learn that this world has enough bullies as it is and what she said to 'Kiley' counts her as a bully. Maybe you and all your friends get together and talk about this with 'Heather'. Maybe you could tell her that you all had seen her say something mean, and that she should really stop.

I'm sorry if that sounded mean, but that's all in what I think you should do. But I really think you did the right thing.
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #20
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

To be honest, I do think you did the wrong thing. It sound as if you heard about something she said, got mad, and went and confronted her. First, you aren't even exactly sure what she said. Yeah, people may have told you, but they could have misheard her, misunderstood her, or misunderstood her tone (although it's still mean, she could have been trying to make a joke). You shouldn't believe everything you hear about people.

It also works best to confront people at the moment when they say something mean. If you just let it sit for a few hours or days, it honestly isn't important any more and she may feel as if you are attacking her. All you girls ganging up on her about the fake nails probably made her really upset and just angry with you guys, while if one person had just said "That's not nice" to her the moment she said it she may have actually felt bad and not said it again.

Sorry, I don't know how old you are (and don't want to know!), but it sounds like you are kind of young. I work with younger kids and have been taught the things I said above about dealing with kids who don't think before they speak, like this girl.
Closed

Tags
crashkittenjr was here!